chapter 5

(HEY STARS im noticing alot of people like my series/stories so i decided to do 1 more part before i head to bed its currently 00:03 when im writing this TwT welp enjoy)

Day 84

Moltens POV

Well....i am trying to fix rockstar freddy for bryan... but every repair im trying to do only seems to make it worse.... i feel bad for bryan...this is actually...the first time ive....actually cared about someone so much.... i- i dont know why but i feel after 84 days spending together a bond? No... i dont know what it is yet ill figure it out later... now first its time to go to bryan and see what he is up to... i hope hes doing okay...

*Bryans POV*

Im so fricking frustrated i cant concentrate on my work i.... I just cant..... i dont know whats going on i-..... i just feel so empty sudendly.... why is this feeling getting a hand of me.... i..im scared.... cold and frustrated... is it because of rockstar freddy? No... its not that he has been gone for weeks now... then why do i have this feeling.... like somethings ganna happen?- ill have to think of it later cus im hearing molten coming trough the vents... Hey molten

"DANG IT how did you know?"

You are very loud you know molten maby next time try to me more quiete maby then you succeed to scare me again ahhahah

"Damn you just have good ears and ur mean sooo you Wanna hang out in the vents or what you wanna do today?"

Oh you're letting me choose? Thats for the first time..- well i guess we could watch a movie? AND I AM NOT MEAN!

"Hmmm that depends on what movie ive seen alot of movies-"

Lets just see ok?

"Sure Meanie"

After that we went to sit in the living room to watch a movie, and we ended up watching rise of the guardians together, i dont really know what to think of it, but molten seemed to enjoy it for some reason, but i didnt really mind anyways, cus i fell asleep half way of the movie, TwT i guess i was very tired and didnt notice that, molten saw that i fell asleep, so he put an blanket over me and put my head on his lap, he turned off the tv and turned himself offline..

THAT WAS THE WORST DECISION EVER!

(CLIFFHANGER :3 sorry that i did a cliffhanger i will go on with this tomorrow cus im very tired TwT i will try my best to add a little action to this and once again this is MY AU not the ORIGINAL AU this is my first story ive ever written the other story im currently writing too is still one of my favo things to write same as this one soooo ill be spending time on both stories AND IF YOU DIDNT CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY MAKE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT AND LEAVE A STAR AND A COMMENT BEHIND :3 i will appriciate that :3 WELP HAVE A NICE NIGHT/DAY STARS⭐⭐⭐)
513 WORDS