"He is a dead man."

ENJOY!

______________________________________

Marcellus's POV:

i was released from the hospital this evening and stayed home waiting for his highness prince Cassian to grace me with his presence and help with my documents. but of course, he never showed up.

so i had no intention on working on my documents or completing them, so i was absolutely bored. rose was somewhere with her boyfriend, Aurelia and Tiberias are on a date, Cassian is with some random girl he met, iris is with Noah and Antonio terrorizing people by blasting Nicki Minaj verses through their car's speaker, so i was alone.

i got sick of it so i got up and headed to my car. i drove towards a very familiar place I've been in not less than 1 months ago. the tattoo shop.

i decided I'm getting a full neck tattoo, i may or may not regret this, but until then, this sit he product of boredom.

i parked my car and walked over to the tattoo parlor. i already talked to jacks, my tattoo artist in this parlor, so i wont  have to wait for him to get started.

"Marcelly, how's life?" i bro hugged jacks

"I'm doing fine, just came out of the hospital"

"and you say your doing fine?" he raised an eyebrow

i chuckled "I'm not here for a therapy lesson, come on lets get this over with" i laid on the bed while jacks sat on his chair and started working on my neck tattoo.

"so you want me to pick the design?" he double checked and i nodded

"here we go, there's no going back now"

----------------------------------------------

"done! my proudest work yet" jacks clapped his hands 

i got up and walked over to the mirror, i was in shock.

"jacks, you never fail to amaze me" i paid for his work and looked over at the mirror one more time appreciating the art work on my neck

(A.N: this is what i imagine Marcellus and his neck tattoos to look like) 

i got out of the tattoo parlor and was about to drive back home when my phone rang.

"Marcellus Gambino."

"Celly-" i heard rose's sobs over the phone 

"Rose! what's going on?!"

"Ivan...he's" she took a deep breath 

"where are you now?" i started the car

"at my apartment I'm hearing another woman's voice with Ivan and it doesnt sound like they are friends"