chapter 1

Okay so, I'm not really gonna do Y/n have a tragic past cause Y/n have dealt with enough trauma-

Anyways, your parents actually are in another country. So you live with your brothers. You have three brothers. I'm lazy to add the parents so yeah.

Name - (l/n) (y/n)

Age - 16

Height - 5'8

1st quirk - Imagination

You can create illusion like an imaginary where you can make people see a lie. For example, you can create an illusion of many different quirks, disaster and etc.

Drawback - Body going paralyzed for a few minutes.

2nd quirk - Healing

You can heal people but there's a limit to it, you can also heal light and serious injuries.

Drawback - A light headache.

First brother

Name - (l/n) Kaito

Name - (l/n) Kaito

Age - 21

Height - 6'2

About - He is protective, like super protective over you. Especially with boys. He hate when you hang out with boys but you would always bribe him with food then he would leave you with them. He really like foods. Also, other people always get afraid to talk to him since he looks scary but if you get to know him, he's really nice.

Second brother

Name - (l/n) Haru

Name - (l/n) Haru

Age - 19

Height - 6'0

About - He is very clumsy in everything he does but you and your brothers would always save him. He also protective of you. He would always want to cuddle or hug you but you hate it.

Third brother

Name - (l/n) Itsuki

Name - (l/n) Itsuki

Age - 15

Height - 5'7

About - He is very ignorant to everyone including both of his brothers except you. He is also protective when you wanna go out with other boys. You always knew how to make him happy and that makes him get very attached to you.

[To be continued]