chapter 5

(y/n) POV

Days and weeks passed by since Bakugou, Todoroki and me started training together.

I gotta say we learn quite a lot together, it was fun as hell. Sometimes my brothers joined our training, but they didn't do anything though.

They just annoyed the heck out of me, but whatever. Still a memory that I would cherished.

And today I am here walking back home alone. I was about to ask Bakugou that I wanna hang out at his house earlier, but he left just like that.

Ah, I'm hungry. Let's stop by a convenience store first. I'm gonna buy ice cream and just ice cream I guess. It's so hot nowadays.

| Timeskip |

I accidentally bought 3 ice creams, worth it. I grinned to myself. To my surprised, I am seeing Bakugou a few feet away from me.

Wouldn't hurt to bother him. Here we go!~

"Katsuki-kun!" I stated out as he immediately shot his head towards me.

Bakugou POV

I was walking home until I heard someone.
"Katsuki-kun!" I immediately shot my head back revealing (l/n).

Did she just said my first name? Tf, that was so cute. Damn it, damn it (l/n).

"Didn't have to shout loudly dumbass. And who say that you can say my first name like that?" She snort at my comment making me a little embarrassed.

"Aww, come on! Aren't we close? by the way, can I hang out at your house please~" she plead, I swear to god that I can't handle when she act like this.

While still trying to persuade me, she slid an ice cream on my hands. I glare at her as she gave me a smile. She got some nerves, really.

After a while I finally gave in, we already arrived at my house cause she didn't leave me alone. So I decided to just get along with it since she came a long way.

| Inside Bakugou's house |

"I'm home." I said.

Surprisingly mom heard me and welcome me back with a shout. (l/n) just scoffed as she said that she didn't expect my mom would act the same way as I did.

That old hag came to the front door cause she heard (l/n) voice. Her eyes lit up instantly.

"Wait, is she your girlfriend?!"

"Mom, she's not-"

"You know dear, Katsuki may look aggressive but he actually like a girl that's willing take control of him."

"What-"

"But of course I'm guessing you already knew that. Please take good care of him for me-"

"Mom! She's not my fucking girlfriend!"

The room fell silent as I start to breath heavily. My mom face was a look of regret cause she suddenly blurred it out in excitement.

And (l/n) look shocked as she was trying to processed what my mom just said.

"Katsuki, you-"

"D-don't say another word, please.." I plead.

I was too scared to move, everything didn't make sense to me at the moment. I close my eyes shut trying to focus on myself, but it didn't work.