chapter 6

This chapter is only from (y/n) POV.
Enjoy!

(y/n) POV

I've been at his house for awhile that I didn't notice that it's already night.

I gotta go home now, brother must be worried. I forgot to tell them that I'm gonna be at Katsuki's house.

"Hey Katsuki, I'm gonna go home now. I didn't realize that it's already night lol."

I said while looking at him who's laying in the bed beside me. He look at me and frown.

"It's fucking late, you know that it's gonna be dangerous right now right dumbass."

"But-"

"No. I won't allowed it, my parents probably won't allowed it either."

"I didn't told my brothers that I'm here yet, they're gonna be fucking worried."

"You have a phone right? You can just call them and text them or something."

"Oh, right. I have a phone."

I laughed forgotten that I was holding my phone.

I was holding it for awhile that I didn't think of calling them.

"Stupid.."

"Mean, can't you just show some love to me at least?"

"W-what? Shut i-it dumbass.."

"Pfft. Alright, fine fine. I'll tell my brothers that I'm spending the night here."

He nodded while looking at his phone. Aww, I thought that he would at least look at me.

| Timeskip |

It was almost 12 am, but me and Katsuki was still awake because we're planning on watching a movie.

And right now, we're kind of fighting. He's so fucking bad at choosing movies, I swear.

"Let's just watch sausage party."

He said to me while searching the name on the Netflix.

"Say what? Ain't no fucking way I'm watching that shit."

"Why? It look interesting. You're so damn picky."

He glare at me. Does he even know the contain of the story.

"That shit is boring I tell you."

"Did you already watch it?"

"Excuse me? Of course not. I heard it from my friends."

"Oh yeah, I forgot you have friends."

"You little-"

He covered my mouth as he typed the movie's name on Youtube to see the trailer.

"You're gonna regret even watching the trailer."

"Whatever, I gotta see it first."

As he was clicking on the video, I quickly move away and open my phone.

Not gonna watch that, I already regret knowing that movie.