chapter 2

Bakugou POV

As normal as the other day can be, today was not the same. After the incident that occurred at the USJ most of the students parents start panicking. Well It was as expected.

I was walking to class after arriving to school. As I made my way to the class I slammed the door open. And all eyes were on me.

"You shouldn't just slam the door like that! It is the schools property!" Iida yelled out as he is doing his hand thingy.

"Shut the fuck up four eyes! You're not my fucking dad!" I yelled back, the class were unfazed by my behavior since they already got used to it.

"Mind your language Bakugou!" Iida said as I just roll my eyes making my way to the seat.

As I were minding my own business, Aizawa sensei walk in with his whole body wrapped in bandages.

"All of you shut your mouth." He said as the whole class went silent.

Third person POV

"Oh, you're okay!" Iida said.

"Are you supposed to say that he's okay? He's clearly wrapped around in bandages, and are you sure that you should move around sensei?" someone spoke.

"I'm okay." He reply back. "Anyways..you guys are going to be having a sport festival." He said seemingly bored.

"Is it supposed to be okay to continue it after we got attacked by villians a few days ago? I don't think it's a good idea." Iida spoke out.

"I agree sensei!" Mina nod in agreement, "We're not that weak to stop a sport festival just because of a small villain attack." Aizawa tell the class.

"I also have one more thing to say, we are having a new student. Please be on your best behavior." The class all shot their heads at the door as the door open revealing a girl.

"Woah! She's pretty!" Someone claimed out, the class stare in awe at her beauty except for some students.

"You should introduced yourself." The girl was tall with a gorgeous face, "My name is (l/n) (y/n)." she said while smiling.

"Isn't it too late to be having a new student sensei?" Iida said, earning the girl attention.

(y/n) POV

"Isn't it too late to be having a new student sensei?" A boy with blue hair and sunglasses said. I just scoffed at his question.

"You making me feel like I'm not welcome here." I said, clearly annoyed by his question. The boy just flinched as his face lit up in embarrassment.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to offend you like that!" He said panicking. I reply with a 'mhm' as he went silent for a minute.

"My name is Iida Tenya, I'm sorry for my rudeness and I'm the class rep." he said standing politely.

" he said standing politely