chapter 4

Bakugou POV

We were all walking in silence. It stay like that for about more than 20 minutes.

(l/n) decided to break the silence first, we all start to speak out and the conversation kinda go well, I think.

Except for when me and that icy-hot bastard almost hit each other. (l/n) didn't really care at first since she said that she's enjoying the show.

But things almost got out of hands when I tried to hit that bastard with my quirk. We almost got an earful from her, pfft..

I didn't noticed this at first but, I saw that (l/n) is like an inch taller than me. I can't believe she's taller, considering I'm a man.

If I hear that she make fun of me just because she's an inch taller, I'm gonna kill her for real. The difference is not that big..

"You done staring Bakugou?" She asked me and I flinched cause I didn't notice that I was staring at her for so long.

"I-I'm not staring, I just noticed that you are a lil' bit taller than me." I spoke out, trying to remain calm.

She laughed knowing that I'm upset over this shit, I hate her so much.

I get even more pissed when that half n' half bastard laughed along with her.

Damn it, this is so humiliating..

(y/n) POV

"We're almost there. Do you guys want to buy anything before coming to my house?" They both look at me and shake their heads.

Well, I don't really expect that they want anything. But I'm still gonna buy something since I'm gonna be bribing Kaito.

I should buy a lot I think. Since I have the boys with me they should help me carry some. Sweet, I have the best luck.

I should warned them about my brothers I think. Eh, I want them to suffer so, giving a warning is useless~

Now that I make it this far it doesn't hurt to play some more right? Aha!~ this is so exciting.

| Timeskip |

Ah, damn. I did say that I want to buy a lot of foods but..I think I went a little overboard. Oops.

 Oops