🐫Rain of blood

Lighting flashes before the windows. "A storm," asks Evelyn. Ashley rushes towards the windows. Red thick raindrops fall down from the dark sky. "Eh... is rain red" she asks rhetorically. "Blood" whispers Evelyn. "It shall rain blood" she continues softly and places the book in her hands down. "Ashley, fast grab that book please" she orders and points to a black leather book. A blast of thunder and lighting scares her. She drops the book. "Sorry" she whimpers and ducks under the table to grab the book. Scared she jumps up when a hand takes a hold of her. "Rick" she screams. His breath is fast while he looks around. "We have a problem," he says. And that's the moment that a barrage of hail and fire slams into the courtyard. Hastily they dodge backward. The water fountain bursts into steam. A wooden trellis catches fire.
"He's here! I saw him!" "The creature," asks Ashley. "Yeah that thing, man, priest whatever!" "It is here? Are you sure?" Rick gives her an unbelievable look and gestures to the sky. "You think," he says. A blood-curling scream sounds from the room next door. Hastily they both run outside. A maid runs screaming away. Ashley hastily looks at the woman. They skid to a stop as they spot Burns, or whatever is left of him. Lying dead on the floor. His body is shriveled half his size.
"Oh god" whispers Ashley and turns her head for the body that is drained of all his organs and liquids. Suddenly they hear a loud moan and spot Imhotep standing on the other side of the room. Rick draws his gun.
Imhotep regenerates. A thick skin forms over his powerful new muscularity. His tendons ripple, his bones bulge, and reform. His mouth opens to an inhuman size as he moans and cries out in severe pain. And then it is over. He looks like an incredibly muscular corpse-like vision from hell. The terminator mummy. Rick and Ashley stay standing stunned. Evelyn joins them. She keeps standing safe behind Rick while she looks at the new Imhotep. "We are in serious trouble," says Rick soft. Imhotep walks softly towards them. "Back off creep" groans Rick and stands before Ashley. "Fine" whispers Rick when he keeps walking towards them and opens fire. The bullets pierce through his body, but it doesn't seem to bother him. Rick steps forward and hits Imhotep on his right jaw. His fist goes through his skull and gets stuck in his head. Rick stares at it in shock and then pulls it back out. The area of his face that came in contact with his skull fast regenerates and decays right to the bone. Imhotep angrily turns and grabs Rick by the troth. "Rick" yells Evelyn and Ashley together. Imhotep throws without effort Rick across the room. He throws him into Jonathan and the Americans that just entered the room. Rick groans as he knocks the other guys down. Imhotep looks at his hand that just grabbed Rick. It starts to decay and degenerates right to the bone. He quickly turns to Evelyn who backs down against the wall. She terrorized dodges in a ball. Ashley looks afraid in his eyes as Imhotep walks closer towards her. "No" says Evelyn and steps before Ashley. "You have saved me from the undead," he says. He places his hand on Evelyn her shoulder. "For this, I will make you undead" he promises. Too afraid to answer Evelyn just shakes her head. Slow Imhotep turns his head towards Ashley and looks into her eyes. "Anck Su Namun" he whispers and leans forward to kiss her. Disgusted by his decayed face she tries to turn her head. "Hey" shouts Rick. A white cat all of a sudden jumps up the piano. The cat hisses to Imhotep. Imhotep shrieks. The balcony doors blow open. Imhotep spins into a blast of wind and sand and swirls out the doors. Gone.
While the Americans keep standing frozen Rick rushes towards Ashley. "Are you okay?" he asks and holds her head between her hands. Ashley nods hastily. Rick shushes her and holds her against him. Henderson kneels next to the corpse of Burns. "The curse, the curse" he mumbles afraid. "What on earth are we going to do" sighs Daniel. "I know someone who might know" whispers Evelyn.