🐫Bird speed my friend

Hastily they slosh their way through the watery catacombs. Crazies pouring in behind them. Up ahead a light suddenly shines in from another cistern hole. More of the infected crowd drops, screeching like rats. Rick pushes Ashley behind him, she is squeezed between Rick and Ardeth. Rick pushes Jonathan ahead of him. He takes a match and turns to Ardeth. Hastily Ardeth lifts his finger and opens his mouth to protest. Ashley sighs and rolls her eyes. She takes the match and strikes it against the wall. She hands the lit match again to Rick and pushes Ardeth further with her. Rick smirks and lights the nubby fuse of the dynamite. He trows it and runs like hell. Ashley looses her balance when a fire blast almost kicks her off. Luckily for her Ardeth holds her right in time.
Rick hastily kicks out a sewer gate. Ashley looks how Rick crawls through the wall. She grabs Ardeth his hand and allows him to help her up on the street again. She follows Rick and Jonathan into the alley. "We have to get her back" Rick says. "I'm with you old man. No one touches my sister like that and gets her way with her like that" says Jonathan brave. Rick looks at Ardeth. Ardeth nods. "To Hamunaptra." "Don't tell we have to go back" whines Ashley. "To perform the ritual" Ardeth says. Jonathan looks worried. "And what ritual" that would be asks Rick. "To bring the body of Anck Su Namun back to life." "And how does one do that" asks Jonathan "By reading from the book of death" Ardeth says. "Oh yes of course" mumbles Jonathan. "And then killing your sister." "Excuse me" yells Jonathan. Ardeth looks at Rick. "Imhotep is now able to cross the desert with great haste." Jonathan taps him on the shoulder. "Begging your pardon but I wasn't quite clear on that last part" he says. Ardeth ignores him. Ashley takes Jonathan his hand comforting. "It will be alright" she soothes. "If he arrives before us it will be too late." "Did you say kill my sister" Jonathan asks again. Rick smiles. "I know how to beat him to it.  "You do" asks Ashley. "Bird speed my friend" laughs Rick and pats Jonathan his shoulder.