Chapter 3

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is April 19, 2021. I literally don't have anything to say other than I love you. A lot. Whole bunches. Drink some water. Eat some food. Take your meds. Maybe take a nice shower. You're doing really well and I'm super proud of you.

OK NVM I HAVE TO SAY HAVE YOU SEEN THE ANNETTE TRAILER WHAT THE *** IM GONNA *** MYSELF AHHHHHHHHHHHH HIS HAIR

Declined again.

Y/n sighs and sits down on the corner of the cot, rubbing her head that aches with exertion of trying to contact Loki. It's been a few days, and she hasn't been able to contact him.

"Y/n," a deep accented voice speaks out. She groans and mushes her face into the pillow before standing up and striding to the wall of the cell, facing her brother.

"Hello, Thor. What brings you to my humble abode today?" She taunts.

"I have an offer for you."

"Ooh, the mighty King Thor has come to grace his lowly sister with gifts. Shall I weep at your feet?" She says sarcastically.

"Stop. I offer you a chance at revenge against Frigga's murderers. I need...I need your and Loki's help," Thor admits. Y/n tenses.

"You're never going to let us out, are you?" She asks quietly.

"No."

She hums and nods. "Very well." He unlocks the cell and she strolls out, brushing off her tunic as they make their way around the corner to Loki's cell. His eyes widen slightly at the sight of her. He was deliberately ignoring her. But why? That's unlike him. Observing the cell and Loki, she sees the thin sheer glimmer of gold surrounding him.

"Thor, after all this time and now you come to visit me. Why? Have you come to gloat? To mock?" Loki demands.

"Loki, enough. No more illusions," Thor says, having trained himself against his tricks. Loki sighs and his form shimmers away, revealing the true state of the cell. Y/n gasps in fear at the sight. All of the furniture is broken, smashed to bits and scattered about the room. The vase of flowers that Frigga gave them is shattered, the glass shards of the porcelin pushed into a pile, but smushed down as if trampled on. A trail of blood leads from the shards to Loki's foot, cut up and oozing blood. It appears infected as well.

Loki himself is dressed in tattered green and black clothes, his underclothes for his armor. His head is pressed up against the wall and his eyes are squeezed shut, shame burning through and leaking out in the form of tears. His lips are chapped and dry and pursed together. His hair and messy and uncared for. "Now you see me, brother," he says. Thor advances on the other side of the cell to be closer to him. "Did she suffer?" He asks, a little whimper passing his lips.

"I did not come here to share our grief. Instead I offer you the chance of a far richer sacrament," Thor says harshly. Y/n shifts her weight over her feet, itching to go to Loki.

"Go on," he says, intrigued.

"I know you seek vengeance as much as I do. You help me escape Asgard and I will grant it to you, vengeance. And afterward, this cell," Thor explains.

Y/n places a finger up. "One condition. You return both of us to this cell. I will not be seperated from him for eternity." Thor ponders this and nods curtly.

"You must be truly desperate to come to us for help. What makes you think you can trust us?" Loki asks.

"I don't. Mother did. You should know that when we fought each other in the past, I did so with a glimmer of hope that my brother and sister were still in there somewhere. That hope no longer exists to protect you. Either of you betray me and I will kill you," Thor says brashly.