Chapter 23

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is May 26, 2021. I had a bunch of nightmares last night, which sucked. I haven't had a proper nightmare in a while, they've all been scary things about my DR or semi-scary dreams. But there was Pennywise (fvck the little bitch) and then I failed all my classes, which was REALLY scary.

Warnings: uh...i guess kinda smut but it really isnt...theres no flavor

Strange strides through the Sanctum, approaching Y/n and Loki's door. Raising his knuckles up to the door, he pauses, scrunching his eyebrows as he listens in. Loud, heavy panting and moaning is heard, names falling off the other's lips. 

Strange frowns and mutters to himself obscenely. "Jesus Christ," he whispers. He throws open the door, ignoring Y/n's screams and the daggers being tossed at his head, burrowing themselves into the wall behind him.

"WHAT THE FUCK, STRANGE?!" Y/n screeches, tossing blankets over her and Loki's naked forms.

"Get dressed and stop banging each other, please. Time travel starts now," he says casually.

"And you couldn't wait to tell us that?! We're a bit busy!" Loki exclaims.

"Yeah, I could tell," Strange hums.

"Get. Out."

"Fine." Strange walks out with a pout, dramatically slamming the door behind him, but not before his cloak (christened "Cloakie" by Y/n) flashes its own makeshift thumbs-up. 

Y/n tosses herself back against the pillow, panting as the adrenaline rush ebbs away. She looks up at her lover, who looks back at her with playful but slightly mournful eyes. "Moment over?" She asks.

"You know I'll always have time to take you, darling," Loki growls, shifting her legs apart and pressing urgent kisses up the inside of her thighs before crawling up to her and pressing a hot, open-mouthed kiss to her lips.

IS IT HOT IN HERE?? TURNIP

\--/

"What took you guys so long?" Strange asks, clearly annoyed as Y/n and Loki finally stride into the entry way of the Sanctum.

"Well, my wife was looking absolutely ravishing, so naturally, I knew I just had to have her, so I-" Loki begins, glancing over at Y/n with a sinister smirk before she slaps him across the face. He smirks, looking over at her with half-lidded eyes. "That was not the first time that has happened today."

Strange retches a little. "Please, spare me," he waves.

"If you insist. I mean, you were the one who walked in," Y/n teases. 

"Yeah, well, I regret that now. Anyways, can we please just focus on time travel?" Strange begs.

"I suppose," Loki sighs.