Chapter 10

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is May 9, 2021. I spent the better part of my morning crying over Kylo Ren edits, then I realized I needed to update and cackled on the floor. If you ever lived with me, I guarantee you would have me committed within a week or less. But I can't believe we're already on Chapter 10!! This series is far from over, so don't go anywhere. 

ALSO WTF IS HAPPENING WITH MIRACULOUS LADYBUG LUKA JUST GOT INTRODUCED AND I AM  T H R O B B I NG  HIS VOICE AND THE WAY HE PLAYS GUITAR AND HIS PAINTED NAILS AND HIS BLUE HAIR AND HIS EMO NESS IM GONNA PASS OUT

CRAP BUT THEN THERES ADRIEN PLAYING THE PIANO AND PLAYING WITH HIS BELL

BUT DAMN THEN THERES GABRIEL AND HIM PRAISING AKUMATIZED FEMALES LIKE ROSE/PRINCESS FRAGRANCE

Warnings: 1 swear word and a sex joke LMAO

It's been two weeks since they've landed in Sakaar. 

It took Loki a while to get used to it (and Y/n apologizing for that night with the chick- they soon realized she was a crazy, but hot drunk), but he's been warming into it. The two of them sit in the lounge of Sakaar's palace, confidently dressed in their new outfits.

Loki is sat back on a white couch, Y/n sideways on his lap, with a group of high-ranking officials surrounding them as they tell stories about their lives. Which they oblige happily, of course. Have you seen the size of their egos?

"There was a wormhole in space and time beneath us. At that moment, we let go," Loki finishes dramatically, recalling the time when Y/n and Loki fully subcombed to the darkness inside them in 2011 (circa Midgardian years).

A shrill familiar hiss is heard. "Loki?! Y/n?! Guys! Over here!" Y/n turns her head and sees Thor strapped to a chair. Y/n stands up and captures Loki's attention.

Thor's here.

He stands up abruptly as well. "Excuse us one second," Y/n says as they rush over.

"Loki!" Thor exclaims like a happy golden retriever. They hustle over and shush him.

"What? You're alive?" Loki asks in a hushed tone.

"Yes, of course I'm alive," Thor responds.

"What are you doing here?" Y/n demands.

"What do you mean, what am I doing? I'm stuck in this stupid chair. Where's your chair?" Thor pesters.

Y/n glances at Loki in lou of the memory of their first night there. "We didn't get a chair."

"Get me out of this one."

"I can't."

"What?"

"We've made friends with this man. He's called the Grandmaster," Loki explains.

"Oh, he's crazy!" Thor interjected.

"We-uh- gained his favor," Loki stammers. The Bi Frost brought us out here weeks ago."

"Weeks ago? I just got here!"

"What are you whispering about?" Grandmaster whispers. Y/n yelps and Thor gasps, Loki jumping a little. "Time works real different around these parts. On any other world, I'd be like, millions of years old. But here on Sakaar..." he pauses and puts on his creepy smirk, blinking at everyone.

Loki opens his mouth, glancing at Y/n before closing it again in confusio. "In any case, you two know this... You call yourself Lord of Thunder?" Grandmaster asks.

"God of Thunder.Tell him," Thor says smugly, jabbing his chin up.

"I've never met this man in my life," Loki chuckles.