Bye Apartment 

Cate opens my car door, "thank you" I say softly and step in, cate lays a gentil kiss on my four head before closing my door. I click in my seat belt as cate walks around the car. She opens her door and swiftly climbs in her car, she clicks in her seatbelt and puts the key in the ignition.

"You ready dear" she asks before turning the key.

"Mmm Hmm" I hum and nod my head lightly. To be honest I'm quite nervous to go back to my apartment, I haven't even there since my outburst. She places her hand on my thigh, I lift my head and look into her eyes.

"Please tell me if something is wrong, remember we are working on that" she says softly. I sigh and proceed to say;

"Just a lot of bad memories there" my voice is shaky, she puts her hand on the back of my head and guides it close to hers, she kisses my four head and then pushes a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I understand but after today you never have to think about that place again" she pauses "it's just going to be our family" . I chuckle happily. "What is it" cate laughs.

"Our family" I whisper with a smile, Cates smiles big enough to see all her teeth and turns on the car. I sit back in my seat and let the smile rest on my face thinking about our family.

Cate pulls out of our driveway and starts to drive to my appartement.

During the drive she lays her hand on my thigh and I rest my head on the window admiring the sunny day.

We pull into the parking lot of my apartment after driving for about twenty minutes, cate finds a parking spot ans turns off the car. "Are you ready darling" cate asks.

"I think so" I give her a slight smile and a nod. We both take each other's hands and walk towards the building.

I push open the main doors and walk into the lobby, there is no door man like at Cates old apartment. We head for the stairs and the familiar sent of the halls fill my senses, I look at cate with my nose scrunched, cate does the same thing, we start to laugh. "I'm definitely not going to miss this" I joke.

"Yeah this is not the best" cate chuckles, we reach my floor and step into the long hallway, it's completely straight and my apartment is near the end. I look at cate and then to our hands, I pull mine out of her and she gives me a confused look. Without warning I dash down the hall "hey wait up" cate yells.

"You'll have to catch me" I yell laughing.

"Oh you little-" cate laughs and Chases my down the hall, she quickly starts to catch up to me. I scream and reach in my purse for my keys, I pull them out and get ready for when I reach my door. I hear cate laughing and cursing playfully under her breath.

I reach my door and shove the keys in as quickly as I can, of course the stupid door doesn't open, I slam my body against it couple times, cate quickly approached, I shriek playfully and slam my body against it once more and it opens.

Cate almost gets a hold of me as I open the door, I throw it open and run into the apartment, cate close behind me. I run into my bedroom but I'm cornered, "NO NO CATE" I laugh and jump onto the bed in the standing position. Cate jumps up after me and pins me to the mattress, I kick my legs and stifle in laughter.

"I don't think sooo" cate chuckles and starts tickling me, I laugh so hard I could die, cate continues with no mercy.

"Ahhh cate please" my voice is over come by laughter.

"Should have thought about this before you ran" cate laughs clearly enjoying watching squirm under her.

"AHH PLEASE- NO IM GONNA PEE" I try to stay serious but fail, cate stops her actions and collapses on top of me. Her head is resting on my chest and our legs are dangling off the bed. "Don't do that again" I pant, cate laughs trying to catch her breath.