Chapter 3 - Genocide (Part 3)

Sans? POV

After healing, i started searching for papyrus. I didn't want to fall into one of his traps so i was being cautious while walking, but i decided it was faster to call for him instead.

"PAPS! BRO! WHERE ARE YOU?" He must've heard me, because he appeared from the the ground a few seconds later until he was standing right in front of me.

"Hello brother. You finished faster than i expected? I still need a few more minutes to finish arming this trap and then we can go. It's the most deadly one, so i might need some help?" I smiled and nodded at him.

"Sure thing Paps, anything for you bro." Papyrus started setting up a moving flametrower while i hid some spike traps with a shovel. So

"All finished, i wonder if the nefarious human will be surprised once the room starts filling with water?" Paps felt pround of himself, i felt pround of him too. He created a room full of spike falls, shoting darts and neddles from the sides and ceiling, and a rotating flametrower in the center to make it even more deadly. But the best of all is that the room would flood if you stayed for too long on it. To escape you'd need to find a secret button to open the passage ahead. Good luck with that, its too well hidden. A piece of art in my opinion. He also made other less deadly traps around waterfall with some beartraps and  spare materials of this room. He's the best.

"Alright, lets head to Hotland then." I teleported near Alphys lab, my brother coming just after me. We entered it and there was no one inside. I was expecting Mettaton but he wasn't here, so we just left. Outside there were  some monsters to make up for it, guess no one warned them about me coming, all the better for me and Paps. The monsters were 2 vulkins, so i summoned 3 blasters for one and surronded the other by bones of all colors, the one hitted by the blasters was dusted, but the other one survived somehow. But before he could run my brother appeared behind him and striked him with a single red and sharp bone behind his head, that being the enough to dust him as well. 

"Thanks bro, you're the best". I smile while complimenting him.

"It's nothing". We proceed to do more of the same, hunt for EXP, steal food and burn the rest, and also pick up any new equipment i find. I wonder why the human never got tired of always doing this. Paps also is installing new traps along the way so the human doesn't get here so quickly. I got the Frying Pan and the Stained Apron along the way, thanks to my teleportation abilities it was really easy. Killing Muffet was easy too, she didn't stand for long, but i managed to level up thanks to her.

CONGRATULATIONS! YOUR LV ROSE BY 1! YOU'RE LV 15 NOW. YOUR STRENGH AND DEFENSE ROSE. YOU'VE UNLOCKED "STRINGS" AND "PINK SOUL MANIPULATION".

Now time to head for the Core. All the puzzles were deactivated since i killed Alphys, so we'll soon reach Mettaton's hotel/restaurant and then the Core.

"Brother, this has been bothering me for an while and i can't help but ask, what are you going to do after all of this." Paps said it in a more serious voice, which was uncommon for his usual energetic and happy behavior.

"We're heading for Asgore, but you don't need to go if you don't feel confortable bro." He did this for Undyne, he probably will do the same for Asgore.

"No, i meant more far ahead in the future. After  the Resets are over." Oh... So that's what he meant.

"We're heanding for the surface of course. I can't stand being another day trapped inside this place. The underground its not bad, but i just have too many bad memories in here to keep living here" I was tired of being denied  the surface for so long. I just wanted a rest of all the pain, even if it was for only a single day.