2

Hello I'm here! It was Steve. Nat looked a bit scared. Vickie had fallen asleep in her lap cuddling into her chest while they watched a movie. Hello Steve, Tony replied. Steve walked into the living room shocked to see Nat there and a little girl?

Nat? He was very confused. Hey Steve. What are you doing here? Fury asked me to join the team again and I thought why not give it a shot. And the girl?? Uhhh thats Vickie. How old is she. Natasha locked down not wanting to answer the question to Steve.

Then they heard Vickies voice. Mommy?? She said in a very tired voice. Yes sweetie what is it. Nat was glad she woke up that gave her some time to think of what to say. Mommy? Steve replied. Your Captain America right?? Wanda tried not to laugh at the awkwardness between Nat and Steve. Yeah I'm Captain America.

Vickie layer back down snuggling into Nat. When did you get a kid Nat. Uhh since the day she was born I suppose. Vickie was eavesdropping the whole conversation by fake sleeping. Good to see you again Nat. Yeah it's been a while. Almost five years. Yeah Nat replied. I'm four Vickie said. Nat looked at her like she said something she probably shouldn't have said.

Four Steve said. Yeah four and your shield is on my shoes by the way. Wanda laughed. Steve looked at the shoes Vickie was wearing. I don't think that's your shoes. No but my own shoes. I've seen those shoes before. Yeah their Nats. It was Tony this time. Sit down Steve, Bucky said. Vickie it's time for bed. Noooo I want to stay here. C'mon Vickie. Fine, she said a bit annoyed. That's your kid 110% Nat Tony said while laughing. Very funny Tony.

When they had come up in their room Nat got Vickie in her Black Widow pjs.

The pjs

Mommy can I go say goodnight to the others?? Okay I'll follow you down. Vickie wants to say goodnight. Goodnight Vickie everyone said. Where are Pepper and Bucky? They are putting the kids to sleep, Wanda said. Okay. Nat is that you on Vickies pjs, Tony asked. Yeah it is actually she has many of them.

Vickie we have to put you to sleep now. Okay mommy can you carry me upstairs?? Yeah sure. Nat carry Vickie upstairs and throw her on the bed. Mommy, she laughs. Haha sorry. Vickie quickly fell asleep. Soon after Nat also fell asleep on the bed.

The next day Nat woke up by a little voice trying to wake her up. Mommy wake up. I'm awake sweetie. C'mon mommy I'm hungry. Okay okay I'm coming Vickie.

Vickie ran downstairs still in her pjs. Wanda laughed when she saw Vickies socks. Seriously Nat that kid has only clothing of people you know.

 Seriously Nat that kid has only clothing of people you know