13

Vickie POV

I woke up when I remembered that Grandma and grandpa would be here today! Then I shook Rose awake. What Vickie? GRANDMA AND GRANDPA IS COMING! Yes! Wait JARVIS what's the clock? The clock is 10pm miss Romanoff. Remind me to never ask Jarvis something when we're with the others since no one knows I'm a Romanoff. Noted but that means Grandma and grandpa is here in 1 hour? I think so cmon let's check if mom and dad are awake! Ok!

Rose POV

We waltzed into mom and dads room and they were still asleep. You thinking what I'm thinking? Jumping? Exactly. Me and Vickie both jumped up in the bed and screamed. WAKE UPPPP! WAKE UPP!!! REMEMBER WHOS COMING!!

Nat POV

Oauch ok ok I get it my parents are coming. In an hour. IN A WHAT! Shit shit shit. Ok so STEVE GET YOUR ASS UP! I'm...up. Mhm let's get you two dresses. OK! So what do you wanna wear? Maybe not your logo I think that's a bad shot today. Obviously so what do you want to wear? Hmmm I want a dress. You can have a dress Rose. I want sweatpants and a sweatshirt. Ok.

 Ok

(First one is Rose second is Vickie)

You both look amazing now I har to hurry up and change before they get here so wake up Yelena if you want. Ok!

Vickie POV

Me and Rose were both running to Yelena room to wake her up. YELENA AUNTIE YELENA WAKE UPPP!! THEY ARE COMING SOON! Then she fell out of bed. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Oh god ok ok I'm up. Auntie Yelena grandpa and grandma are coming in less than an hour. SHIT! Ok Imma change clothes. Me and Rose walked out of the room again. JARVIS? Yes miss Romanoff? How long is it till the clock is 11? There is 20 minutes. JARVIS can you wake up everyone? On it. Thank you.

Tony POV

I were waking into the kitchen since JARVIS had woken me up and said that Vickie and Rose demanded everyone to wake up. So now I'm in the kitchen waiting. After 5 minutes Steve, Nat, Rose, Vickie, Yelena, Maddie, Bucky, Wanda, Tate, Morgan, Pepper, Bruce, Clint and Sam came downstairs. So why did I get woken up?

Nat POV

Ok so my parents are coming in about..7 minutes good luck. WHAT!? Woah ok so the bigger problem is they kinda doesn't know I'm a mom or that I even know Steve. And my dad will maybe probably try to kill him. Well what a nice way to meet your son in law. I'm sorry what Tony? Uhm ehh you know I'm just gonna shot my mouth. Good choice that were all so you can go back to sleep now.

Tony POV

No way I'm so staying here to watch popsicle over here get killed by his lovers dad. Way to put it Tony. Ok but it's gonna be epic so I'll just drink some coffee here and see what happens. Daddy and I are watching a movie. Then Maddie dragged Bucky with her to the couch having Wanda, Tate, Pepper, Sam and Bruce after them. I'm staying with you daddy. Ok Morgan. I then put Morgan on my lap before taking a sip off my coffee.

Vickie POV

It seemed like everyone had gone t watch a movie but Rose, Mommy, Dad, Tony, Morgan, Auntie Yelena and Uncle Clint were still here. UNCLE CLINTTTT!!! I ran straight towards him jumping up in his arms. Nice to see you to kiddo. It's been a LOOONG time. It sure has. Then JARVIS interrupted us saying there were someone at the door.

Steve POV

Who's at the door JARVIS? There is a woman and a man. Show me security footage. Then it popped up a woman with black hair and a man with light brown hair. The red guardian. JARVIS let them in. Tell them to step into the elevator and you'll take them to us. On it.

Nat POV

It might look stupid if we all stand like this so let's sit down. I'm watching the movie. Go do that Clint. Then the elevator door opened. NATAHSA! YELENA! Hey mom and dad. Oh god this so awkward. I then looked over to Steve who were VERY focused on braiding Vickies hair while Rose were eating pancakes.

Melina POV

It's great to see you again after like 10 years. Yeah. Then I saw a bunch of people sitting watching a movie and a man were sitting with a girl ok his lap drinking coffee. Another man were braiding a girls hair he were quite good actually. One girl we're eating pancakes and then it were Natasha and Yelena.

Nat POV

How are you two? We're good you? I am good just eating breakfast. I didn't know there were kids here? Oh yeah uhm it's 5 kids in the building at the moment. What's their names? There is Tate and Maddie who is watching a movie and Morgan there on Tony's lap and Vickie over there and then there's Rose next to me.

Alexei POV

I looked at all the kids and when I looked at the girl who were getting her hair braided the man looked oddly familiar. The guy were very concentrated on braiding the girls hair and the girl were looking down at her shoes. I then walked towards the girl since her hair were now done. But when I saw who the man where I froze. Then the little girl looked up at me before sitting in Captain America's lap. But the girl- she looked oddly familiar like VERY familiar. She has those green eyes that matches Natashas? Kid how old is your mommy? She looked at me again before beginning to answer. Hmm I don't know ehh umm maybe in her..40's? Then the man I knew as the billionaire Tony Stark began laughing very hard.

Vickie POV

When Tony began laughing I knew I had said something wrong. I looked over at mommy who gave me a death glare. 30's? Then it looked like she gave up. 20's then? How am I supposed to know I'm 4. Ok your moms name then? Her name is mommy? I had to play dumb I knew what he were trying to do cause I were a splitting image of mommy.

Nat POV

I still can't believe the kid thought I were in my 40's?! LIKE HELLO DO I LOOK THAT OLD NO! I am 26 to her information I am quite young actually. But I also knew dad had caught up on who she were dive she's a literally copy of me so I just gave up on this right now. Vickie come here. Hmm ok. She then ran over to me. What is it? Come here, I then lifted her up on my lap. Ok so mom and dad there is something I have to tell you but before that promise NOT to kill anyone. I- uhh ok we promise. This is Vickie or Victoria Romanoff my daughter. Then they were both silent. Who's the father? You know sometimes or ALWAYS my dad is a complete idiot the forks to thing he does is to ask such a question NOT ONE other person asked me that as their first question.