7

Rose POV

Bruce tell me what she has in her blood. Uhh okay I'm I found the super soldier serum in her blood veins. Yeah I knew you were gonna say that but uhh don't let dad know yeah you know for your own good Nat would kill you straight ahead. Got it soo what do we tell Steve Rose?? Just tell him everything except that. Okay but she is in a coma soo I'm we better call Nat. So call her. Bruce and Wanda both looked down at the ground. Hahahahha you are scared of her this is epic. I can call while you tell dad that she's in a coma. Here's my phone Rose. Wanda handed me her phone and I looked through her contacts till I found Nat.

Nat POV

Hi Wanda?? Uhh hi it's me Rose. Oh hi Rose how's it going. Yeah um you have to come home now. Why what happened. It's Vickie. What happened to Vickie. She fainted out of nowhere and is now in a coma.. And why are you calling me isn't this something the adults should tell me?? Short story they are scared of you. Hahahahah of course they are. And umm Nat Bruce found super soldier serum in her blood veins I got dad out of the room before he could tell us. Umm Rose how did you know she were Steve's kiddo?? She told me yesterday when I arrived. Oh okay that weird but thanks. And I think you should tell dad that he's her father soon. Yeah I know it's not easy. Oh I know that. I'll be there in 5 ours can you tell that to the scared adults?? Yes of course by Nat. By Rose see you soon. And by that the call ended.

Rose POV

Soo Rose what did she say?? Well Bruce she told me to tell the scared adults that she'll be here in 5 ours. And here's your phone by the way Wanda. Oh thank you Rose. I'll go get dad now. I walked out of the room to where dad were waiting. Am I allowed in now Rose?? Yes dad come on. They walked into the room again and Steve looked at Bruce.

Steve POV

So what's wrong with her Bruce?? She is in a coma but her heart beat is still steady. Do you know when she will wake up?? No I'm sorry that's impossible to say. Have you guys called Nat?? Yes I called her, Rose said. What did she say Rose?? She said I could tell the scared adults aka Wanda and Bruce over there that she'll be here in 5 ours. Haha yeah I guess she liked hearing they were scared of hear. Yes she did, Rose replied.

Nat POV

I'm finding myself driving home from the mission and I just got there. And how the hell does this happen right after I left!?! Omg I have to find a way to tell Steve about Vickie. Hmm I'll tell him when Vickie wakes up. I really hope it has an explanation to why she fainted.

No ones POV

Nat walked inside the avengers tower very fast. She stormed into the lab to see a not so good looking girl sitting besides Vickies bed. Omg Rose are you okay, Nat said. The kid looked almost as bad as Vickie. Yeah I'm fine Nat. Where are the others?? They are eating. Rose....you have to eat to. I don't wanna leave her. It's okay Rose(I'm so sorry if you know you know). It's not okay Nat she's my sister I don't wanna loose her. I know Rose. Nat pulled her into an tight hug. Why can't she just wake up? It's not that easy Rose. I wish it were.

And in that moment an not so happy Sharon barged into the room. Who are you, Rose asked??? I'm Sharon Carter. Still don't know. I'm here to tell you I suppose, she pointed at Natasha. That Steve is with me and not you! No your wrong Steve is with no one Sharon. Omg Nat you are such an idiot dad is with you you both are just blind. Wait Steve has a kid?!!?!! Yes he has and I would choose Nat over you any time so just go away. I don't like kids they are annoying. Then why get with a man with a kid???? Ugh let me talk to Stevie! Your "Stevie" is unavailable.

Then Steve and Tony came into the room. Sharon what are you doing here?!? Then Steve saw Nat and Roses almost identical disgusted faces. Then he began laughing. Ahhahahaha. What's so fun Steve. Nat now gave him a death stare. Uhh I'm just the fact that you and Rose both looked at me the same way nothing else. Hiii Stevie! What do you want Sharon?! I want you! Uhhhh I have a daughter and a date. Dad you have a GIRLFRIEND just admit it. Okay I have a girlfriend happy?? Yes that were all. Then Rose leaned back in her chair satisfied. And who is that girl?!? Sharon pointed at Vickie. That's my daughter Vickie, Nat glared back at her. She does not look good but she didn't before either I suppose. You could see Nats knuckles turn white and she bitt her lip.

And you don't look so good either she said pointing at Rose. Nat were about to lose it. And Nat you look absolutely disgusting omg help me! And that's when Nat lost it. Nat were about to probably kill her when Vickies eyes turned completely purple. Vickie raised up in the air using her powers and looking straight at Sharon. Sharon just glared back and said, what are you supposed to be?! Vickie replied, your worst nightmare before shooting purple flames towards her not missing once. None of the adults seem to stop her just had their mouth open like they had seen a ghost. What's your problem!!! Sharon yelled at Vickie. My only problem is you. And just because I were in a coma doesn't mean I don't hear anything. And then you could see Sharon beginning to take her hands to her neck like she couldn't breath. LEAVE and never come back!!! And you have no longer a job in SHIELD. You can't choose that. Yes I can now leave. With that Sharon ran almost as fast as Steve. Nat quickly ran to Vickie to hug her. Never and I mean never scare me like that again! I promise mommy. Then she passed out in her arms. Nat didn't seem shocked by that but the others stood there whiteout words.

Nat laid Vickie back in the bed and glared at the others. Sooo what's for dinner??? Are you kidding me Nat your child just fell unconscious and almost killed Sharon, Tony snapped. Uhh Sharon deserves it and she just used her powers to much. But how do she know that Sharon lost her job in SHIELD. Uhhh Nick and Maria adores Vickie so yeah Sharon is probably fired. And Steve your own child doesn't look to good herself. Nat picked her up and laid her next to Vickie. Yeah that's cute, Tony replied. I guess we just have to wait till they wake up now.