15

Rose POV

I were looking for a good hiding spot when I found the best hiding spot on earth! It were in mommy and daddy's closet. They had these shelves and I managed to fit in the lowest one. That's gonna be hard for grandpa since he's pretty high. I wonder where the others are hiding.

Steve POV

I had gone to the playroom to hide cause I knew there were a big ball pit there. I covered myself fully up when I heard noises. Who's there? Oh lord Steve! Oh it's you Nat. Yeah it's clearly me. Well how long do you think it takes him to find us. Well my dads and idiot do probably a few hours. Seriously! I can't lay still in a ball pit for that long. Oh you'll manage.

Vickie POV

I had done the best thing I could do when it comes to hide. I just went down to Tony's lab and hid in his big bean sack who were always in the corner. At the same time you need a code to get in here and grandpa doesn't neither does anyone else though. But mommy hadn't said I weren't aloud to hide here so I will win obviously.

Yelena POV

I didn't know where to hide before I remembered that Clint had shown me the vents. I soon found a way up in the vents and made myself comfy. No one's gonna find me here. Well that's before Clint came crawling. What are you doing here Yelena! I'm hiding. Why? We're playing hide and seek. Whiteout me!? Yes whiteout you Clint. He just scoffed before going the same way he came from.

Melina POV

I had decided to hide in the kitchen, well not exactly hide. Alexei is an idiot so when he walks past me he won't even think about it.

Alexei POV

I were done counting so I went to look for them. I had been looking for literally ages when I heard something. There were like a ball or something rolling. It landed right at my foot. It were done off those balls you could find in a ball pit. I looked around and got that I had just walked in to a playroom. I'm the corner there were a huge ball pit. I quickly began moving the bald when I saw some red hair. One off you kids I found you ehh Rose? Vickie? I were wrong cause when I dug some more I saw Natasha. Ahh I found you Natasha. You thought I were a child. Then I heard someone snort next to Natasha. I began digging and found.. Steve. Found you. Ugh damn it.

Nat POV

Language Captain. He looked at me with a really expression plastered on his face. What? Never letting that go aren't you? Nope. He sighed. We were walking behind dad into the kitchen. Mom were literally sitting drinking a coffee not giving a damn about us. But dad just said hi to her before walking. Befit we exited the room I saw her smirk. I should off done that. Suddenly we heard a loud noice and Yelena kinda fell out off the vent. DAMN IT CLINT! I guess he wanted the vents for himself. Now there were only Vickie and rose left, I didn't count mom cause that's literally obvious. Dad walked into mine and Steve's bedroom when he opened the closet. Me being the lowest one easily spotted rose but it were harder for dad being tall. He eventually decided to look in all the shelves and found her. Just one more to go. What do you mean Natasha I haven't found Vickie or Melina? You've walked past Melina 5 times! Oh- right. He went back into the kitchen to tell mom she were found before we looked for Vickie. She must off found a good hiding spot cause we couldn't find her. Well I guess it were also before Tony came holdings Vickies hand. Romanoff, please take your daughter she's annoying. Hey! I just changed the color off your suit to pink! You also added a tutu! So? It looked cute? I almost began laughing at Tony's face. He looked so annoyed and pissed. I guess she hid in the lab then, good one. Vickie how did you access the lab? Unlike all off you I actually have my own password to the lab haha. TONY! Yeah yeah I'm going to erase the tutu and change the color on my suit. Don't disturb me! We won't I guess, since you haven't given either off one a code! The last part I shouted after him just so I were sure he heard me. What now? Vickie asked. Now I am eating lunch. I want waffles! Rose, Vickie and Yelena yelled at the same time. Seriously Yelena? Your acting like a child. Hey! I'm just into waffles ok? I guess, I said while getting the ingredients. I'm going to find someone to annoy, JARVIS alert me when mommy's pancakes are done, Vickie said to the AI. You should braid Bucks hair, Steve suggested. Oh! Good idea! Thank you! She said running as fast as her feet could manage out off the room. Does Vickie know how to braid hair? Nope, but a certain person named Maddie does, Wanda said entering the kitchen with a smirk.

Rose POV

Dad? Hmm yeah? Can you braid my hair? Can't someone else do it? Like Nat? Last time she tried braiding my hair she almost failed a low ponytail so I'll pass. He began laughing as quite as possible but it went away quickly when mom gave him a death stare. Yeah I'll braid your hair. What do you want? To braids from the top off my head and all the way down. Ok I can do that. No you cannot, mom said in disbelief. Watch me, dad said with a smirk on his lips.

Nat POV

You can't do a ponytail? Mom asked me while holding in her laughter. No, I cannot. I used to braid your hair all the time before. I guess that's why you never wear a braid, Steve said. When your hair gets long enough, you but it to a length that doesn't need braids to not get many knots it it. When I think about it he's kind off right. I do cut my hair to my shoulders and let it grow til halfway down my back before I cut it again. I guess it's just a habit by now. Ok the waffles are done. Seconds later Vickie came in the door dragging a very unamused Bucky with her. Look what Maddie did! She said in pure happiness. Maddie also came in. I had to really control myself not to laugh at the two pigtails he had gotten. You good? Steve asked. It's itchy, is all Bucky dared say. He looked really weird. Anyways, I have them all some waffles and looked over to Steve tagt had actually managed to braid Roses hair like she wished for. Woah, I did not think you were actually going to braid her hair that nicely. Well thank you. It looks nice, Rose said looking in a mirror that were in the kitchen for some dumb reason.