9

Nat POV

I woke up to see that I were stuck between Rose and Vickie. I didn't want to move because they were snuggling into me instead I laid as still as possible in what seemed like forever. Then I heard the most sweetest voice. Mommy?? Yes Vickie what is it?? Why are you in my bed?? Uhh well it's my bed but Rose woke up and I carried her upstairs again because she were in the kitchen and then I laid down with her and you and here I am. Oh ok I'm hungry. Vickie you are always hungry in the morning haha. Then I heard another little voice from my other side. Nat?? My heart almost broke when she didn't call me mom I don't know why it just did. Hi Rose. I'm hungry. Hmmm I'm never hungry in the morning. Steveeee. He's probably hungry in the morning.

Vickie POV

When I woke up mommy were laying next to me. I quickly found out why tho now I were just hungry. Mommy can we go downstairs?? Yes cmon both of you. When mommy got out of bed I quickly placed my hands around her foot and so did Rose we clearly had the same idea. Girls I can't walk like this I heard mommy say. Yes you can mommy walk now. And mommy began walking while me and Rose giggled. When we somehow hit downstairs we met Steve.

Steve POV

I saw how Nat came walking down the stairs in her pjs and with two tiny people on her foots. They were also in their pjs since Nat put them in their pjs last night even tho they were tired. They were wearing both a pjs with blue stars and a red logo I quickly got that were mine as Nats logo. Hello I said. Hi Steve Nat replied. I see you have two tiny people on your feet's. Yes it's hard to walk stairs but it's ok. Oh yeah Rose?? Yes daddy?? I smiled at this. I though it were time to put you in school.

Rose POV

When I heard what daddy said I quickly squeezed my hands tighter around Nat. She obviously notices this because she quickly gave dad a simply NO. I then relaxes again. Then I heard daddy complain. Nat what do you mean no!? Steve the kid doesn't want to go to school and Vickie ain't going to preschool anyway I've always had her homeschooled I could do that with Rose to ya know. Then my eyes lit up I didn't need to go to school I could spend time with Nat learning instead. I heard dad give a huff that obviously meant he knew he has lost. Fineeee I heard him say. Then I as quickly as Nat had replied NO I jumped up in her arms hugging her and not letting go. After a while I could feel some hands around me.

Steve POV

I watched as Rose jumped up in Nats arms. After about what seemed like forever I saw that Nat began too loose air. I then tried to get Rose off Nat. That weren't as easy as I expected. When I tried taking her off she simply refused. And Nat didn't seem to be bothered by the fact that she were clambering to her. After a while we began to get audience. Tony and Wanda showed up. Rose you have to let go off Nat you are squeezing her I tried to tell my seven year old. I saw that Roses grip lightened a little but not much.

Pepper POV

I were driving home with three noisy kids in the backseat. Maddie and Morgan were doing some kind off clap game with their hands and Tate were looking at my phone. We had left the avengers tower a couple of days ago because it's a lot closer to the kids school. When I pulled up to the tower the three kids ran out of the car. Tate and Morgan were a bit faster than Maddie but they are a year older so it's not that weird. When I walked in I walked straight to the kitchen living room area. I were then met by a very weird kinda scene. It were Steve and Nat standing in the middle of the room and Nat had Vickie in her foot while Steve were trying to take a girl I've never seen off Nat. In the corner I could see Wanda and Tony holding their laugh. Then I spoke. She's strong like her mom I see. When I got five no wait six weird looks I knew I had said something wrong.

Nat POV

Steve were trying to get Rose off my neck something I really didn't see as a problem. Then all of the sudden I heard Pepper entering the room. The only words coming from her mouth were, she's strong like her mother I see. I then quickly turned around facing her with a confused look on my face. Pepper obviously saw the confusion in the now six people staring at her. Then I were the first one to speak. Ummm Pepper this is not my daughter, I said. Then I mumbled, or maybe, in Russian. Vickie then replied to me. What the f-. Vickie your not aloud to swear. She just rolled her eyes on me something I understand since I swear a lot.

Pepper POV

When I heard Nat's answer I lost my head. Nat how is that not your daughter you look exactly the same. And what's her name?? My name is Rose she said. Hmm if it's not your kid Nat who's kid is it then?? It's my kid Steve said. To be completely honest I'm not shocked when I take a clear look at Rose she looks 80% like Nat but 20% like Steve. But Vickie she looks just like Nat so I have no idea who her father can be at all.

Steve POV

I saw the confusion in Peppers eyes when she got to know that Nat weren't Vickies mom well Nat is Vickies mom she just umm doesn't remember or really knows. But I do see that they look alike. Pepper then asked Rose her name and she answered. Now she wanted to know who her parents were. I quickly said I were her father. Then I saw that she were thinking pretty hard. This is one of the time I wished I could read minds cus I could see how Vickie were looking at Pepper while almost laughing. Wanda didn't look much better. Vickie and Wanda are you guys reading Peppers mind??? Uhhhh maybe they both said. Pepper then got red cheeks. Don't worry Pepper I heard Vickie say. You didn't think of something I don't already know and yes I do look a lot like mommy. I then saw how Nat's face turned into a question mark. Before any of us could do anything Maddie ran into the room.

Maddie POV

I ran into the room where everyone where. I asked Vickie if she wanted to play with me when I noticed another girl resting her head on Nat's shoulder. Do you have more kids I asked Nat.