Chapter 6

A/n: So sorry I haven't been posting lately, I've just got really busy with my studies and I just got a new phone but should be posting more chapters  come November. Stay safe everyone and hope you're  all ok ❤❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previously:

"I need your help, for a caper of course. So what do you say?"

"You know, you're starting to talk like V.I.L.E again."

"If I wanted to sound like V.I.L.E I'd be giving you orders"

"Well I've taken so much of your time already, I guess I owe it to you to help. But you do know this means I won't be able to spy on V.I.L.E or get the new drive"

"I know, if there was anyone else capable of this job I'd get them, but no one is able to steal in the cover of darkness like you, meet outside my lobby at sunset." Carmen told him as she slid a piece of paper towards Grey as she left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The night of the caper was dark and gloomy. How ironic. In that moment Dash Haber walks in.

"Show time, Gray hit the lights." I say as I run across rooftops to entre the building.

"Already on it."

We enter the building and see Dash Haber talking to Madam Goldlove as she hands over a few boxes. Player had already turned off the security. I manoeuver towards above where they were standing and as Goldlove goes to grab the last box Gray turns off the lights and in that moment I take the box and hide it away when the lights go back on...

"Crackle? I thought you were coming next week for the VILE reunion." Dash said.

"Well, I can't help but be curious. I obviously knew that you were gonna take something for fashion week so I couldn't wait." Gray explained as he walked out of the shadows with another box."So what's in the boxes mate."

"I'm sure your curiousity could wait til next week." Dash excused himself and took off with the boxes and Goldlove exited through the emergency door.

"Gray... WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!!!!" I yell over the ear piece.

"Calm down princess, I was just checking if that was the only thing they were gonna take or if it was just a diversion." Gray hushed.

"Red it's fine, if anything I could agree with Gray for once." Player agreed.

"Yeah Carm, we have virgin ears present here, no swearing." Gray teased.

"Do you want a broken nose Gray," Carm sarcastically asked trying to hold back her anger.

"Oh and who would do that? I don't see anyone capable Sneakaroo." Gray teased.

Let's just say when we got back to our hotel Gray wasn't in a very chatty mood.

"Carm, you know that we're gonna have to get into that VILE reunion. Our only option is Gray"

"I know Player, he just gets on my nerves at times."

"Have you ever thought that maybe he's been doing that to bring out the old you? Not the VILE operative black sheep but the black sheep that was his best friend?."

"I guess it could be because of that, but I doubt it. He knows that we've grown up and it's been forever since that."

"That's exactly my point, he might just want to be close to you like he used to. You two were inseparable at one point in you lives. He might just miss you."

"Alright, so what? Did you want me to hangout with him for a day? You know that our main objective is to stop VILE."

"I know, but I don't think we can do that unless you two fully trust each other."

"Fine I'll go out with him tomorrow. To remind him about our old friendship."

"While you two do that, I'll take a look at how we're gonna get you in. We have to see what VILE is up to. Should we get.."

"No. We ditched them so they could go to ACME. It might be best if we left it for this time."

"You know one day you're gonna have to work with them again."

"I know, but the time isn't right now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: so what do you think? Do you think that they should get ACME's help? Stay tuned.

Word count : 721

Next chapter hint: