Chapter 7

A/N:
Hey guys, I'm so sorry I haven't updated this fanfic, I've been super stumped on how to write the next chapter but I hope you enjoy this one ❤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previously:
"Gray... WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!!!!" I yell over the ear piece.

"Calm down princess, I was just checking if that was the only thing they were gonna take or if it was just a diversion." Gray hushed.

"Carm, you know that we're gonna have to get into that VILE reunion. Our only option is Gray"

"I know Player, he just gets on my nerves at times."

"Have you ever thought that maybe he's been doing that to bring out the old you? Not the VILE operative black sheep but the black sheep that was his best friend?."

"Fine I'll go out with him tomorrow. To remind him about our old friendship."

"While you two do that, I'll take a look at how we're gonna get you in. We have to see what VILE is up to. Should we get.."

"No. We ditched them so they could go to ACME. It might be best if we left it for this time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm walking through the streets of New York city with Gray. Why do I feel so weird though?

"Carm shouldn't we be planning our move on V.I.L.E?"

"In theory we should, however player said it would be a good ideas for us to take a small break and cool down."

"And you're listening to a kid?"

"You know he heard that right?"

"How?"

"He's got his ways."

We went into different stores and got a few new clothes for our next occasion, since we had to get him prepared as if he was having dinner with Countess Cleo. We went into a tux shop first to get Gray ready for his mission. We looked around and both picked out items for Gray and I waited as he tried them on one at a time.

"Carm are you ready?"

"Yeah,"

"Alright here's the first one," he walked out in a tuxedo shirt and black jeans.

"Absolutely not." He walked out again wearing a red and black tux.

"I don't know, you look like you're trying to be a private school kid." Next was one of my choices, a black suit.

"The classic is always good but, it doesn't seem right for this occasion." Gray tried the next one on but before he could come fully out I stopped him.

"No!" He had walked out with suit shorts and short sleeve shirt.

"Ok well I'm not wearing the baby blue and pastel pink suits."

"Fine, get changed out of it and just wait for me to come back." I go back to the racks and I was drawn to this one dark blue and black suit. It's perfect... I start dazing. I rush over to Grey, "put this on!" And then slams the dressing room door. When he came out everything went silent, my heart fluttered, my temperature rises, my cheeks heat up, and I'm captured.

 When he came out everything went silent, my heart fluttered, my temperature rises, my cheeks heat up, and I'm captured