Babies and baskets.

(9 months after sasha's birthday at 5am) Sasha-What the hell... i never get cramps this early. What's going on?

Sasha tried going back to bed after a few minutes she fell into a peaceful sleep before one again waking up from pain. Sasha checked the time which read 6:14am. 

Sasha- I guess i'm up now. I might as well go get ready. 

A few minutes later Sasha came out her walk in closet wearing this.

As she looked in the mirror she noticed a slight bump but threw it off and assumed it was bloating

As she looked in the mirror she noticed a slight bump but threw it off and assumed it was bloating. Roman slowly came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. Roman- Morning baby. How long have you been up?

Sasha- just over 20 minutes, i've been having cramps. -she frowns-

Roman-That's weird you never get pain this early... how bad are they?

Sasha- Out of 1-10? 8.

Roman- Okay, we're gonna call bayley and see if she can watch Ryan while i take you to the hospitle. 

Sasha-No. 

Roman- Already on the phone!

Sasha pouted while Roman packed a bag and talked to bayley. After a short five minutes Roman and Bayley ended the call.

Roman-She's on the way.

Sasha-Okay...

(at the doctors)Sasha- just let me leave, I'm fine! -she whines-

Roman- no, we have to keep you here for 24 hours.

Sasha: why? I already told you it's just cramps!

Roman: then why haven't you gotten your period?

Sasha: I don't know just let me leave I wanna see my baby! Roman: I'll FaceTime Bayley for you so you can see her. Sasha: no, I want to hold her, why did you bring me here? I hate hospitals. -she moves around uncomfortably-

Roman: I know baby I know. I just wanna make sure your safe.

Sasha- I just wanna be home.

Roman- why do you hate hospitals?

Sasha- Because I had to deliver our baby by myself in this hospital. Upstairs right above this room.. I'll never forgot feeling so scared being the only one in the room. I had no friends with me, no family, no one. It was scary and now I hate being here. -the now 17 year old sobs-

Roman- I'm sorry baby. I'll be here from now on. I would have been there too but i didn't know. I can't go back in time but I will make sure I am here for the rest of our lives.

Sasha-Promise? Oh gosh! -she cries out-

Roman- I'll go get your doctor, okay?

Sasha-Okay, please hurry.

Roman-Will do! -he runs out the door-

Sasha sat with tears in her eyes as her pain got worse. Sasha looked up as the door opened.

Dr.Gray- Has your pain went down since he left?

Sasha-No, it's gotten worse.

Dr.Gray- Is there a chance you maybe be pregnant?

Sasha- No! I have a 10 month old at home there is no way.

Dr.Gray- When was your last period?

Sasha- Umm, -she starts counting- omg... it was january, but i don't have a bump. no way...

Dr.Gray- Let's do an ultrasound.

Sasha-Okay.

The doctor rubbed gel on her belly and told Sasha to look at the screen.

Dr.Gray-There's a full term baby.

Sasha-What how?!? Gahh -she screams-

Roman-Baby it will be okay. I'm right here.

Sasha-Its hurts so bad. Ryan's labor wasn't painful at all.

Roman-I know it hurts but i'm right here, you can hold my hand. Doc is she ready to push? I can't stand seeing her like this.

Dr.Gray- Let me see how far she is. -checks i guess- Alright, 10cm. She's ready.

Roman-Ready?

Sasha-If you promise you won't leave me while i push.

Roman-Never, I'll be here. Now take my hand.

Sasha nodded and grabbed his hand. Dr.Gray-On 3. 1,2,3, Push sasha!

Roman-Come on baby! You got this, your so close.

Dr.Gray-Now stop, take a deep a breath and now right back at it.

Roman-keep going baby, your so close.

Dr.Gray- Good job mom, your doing great.

Sasha- I. Can't. Wait. To. Get. Her. Or. Him. Out.

Roman- Your so close babe, one more push.

Sasha-Okay...

Dr.Gray- You've got a baby girl.

Sasha-She's so pretty. Roman, baby, can we name her Savannah rose?

Roman- Sure, that's pretty. I'm gonna go get what we need for her.

(A few days later) Sasha- I'm so happy Ryan likes Savannah now. I was worried she wouldn't like her.

Roman- so was I. I'm just still shocked that we have another baby.

Sasha- So am i.. I'm really happy though. We have all the kids we need.

Roman- Maybe one more?

Sasha- I won't make any promises but maybe in a few years.

Roman-That works baby. -kisses her-