My first live event

(A few weeks later)

Roman: Are you coming backstage or sitting in the crowd?

Sasha: I'll stay backstage until the show starts.. then I'll go to the crowd!

Roman: Okay, I'll keep the kids back here cause let's be honest their gonna want to see their aunts.

Sasha: Yeah.

(Start of the show)

Sasha sat in the front of the crowd with a hand on her growing belly.

Announcer: First, the challenger, DEAN AMBROSEEE!

The crowd started screaming as he came out and gave them high fives once he got over to Sasha he stopped.

Dean: Hey!

Sasha: Hi! I think he's excited cause he kicked for the first time!

Dean: Awesome! Be sure to tell Roman.

Dean went on playing his crazy character and go into the ring.

Announcer: And his Parner, ROMAN REIGNSSS!

Roman came out smiling and was giving fans hugs. He made his way over to Sasha and kissed her then whisper to her, "you should sit at the Announcement table."

Sasha: I can't get over the Barrier babe.

Roman picked her up and brought her over before Sasha could say anything.

M.C: Oh, hi Roman!

Roman: Wazzup! 

C.G: Hello Sasha, before this match starts how is it being married to a wrestler like Roman?

Sasha: It's honestly amazing. We've been together since I was 16 and we got married at 17 and 18. He's an amazing person.

M.C: How cute! Did you ever imagine you would have three kids before you turned 21?

Sasha: I didn't until I was 17 and already had two. Roman wanted another baby but we were 16 and 18 with a 10 month old and new born so I told him we would wait a few years before we had another.

C.G: Wow. You guys are definitely a power couple and I hope to one day see you in the ring but for now let's get onto the match.

M.C: There goes Roman with the Superman punch! Can he get the pin?

C.G: So close! But Seth is not going out that easily.

M.C: Roman with the suplex! Is it over that easily?

C.G: And he's out! But oh Seth is upset!

M.C: There goes Seth with a shot from behind.

C.G: Oh but dean comes to roman's rescue.

Roman slowly got out of the ring grabbed his girlfriend and went backstage.

Sasha: You did good baby!

Roman: Thank you. 

Sasha: Of  course.. I've got something to tell you.

Roman: What is it?

Sasha: When dean was doing his entrance He started kicking.. I think he got excited!

Roman: He kicked for the first time?! 

Sasha: He sure did. I wonder if that's a sign that we should name him dean.. I mean we didn't have a name picked out.

Roman: I'll take it as a sign! Hi baby dean!

Sasha: He's kicking again! By the way babe.. when does the show end? I have an appointment at 4:00.

Roman: 5:30.. we can leave right now though. I mean it's already 3:40.

Sasha: Okay, are we dropping the kids off at your mom's house or bringing them?

Roman: We'll drop them off. 

(At the appointment)

Doctor: Hello Sasha! You know what to do.

Sasha lifted her shirt up and leaned back as she held roman's hand.

Doctor: Do you guys want to hear his heart beat?

Sasha: Yeah..

The room went quiet as his heartbeat played. Sasha brought her phone out and recorded the screen as his heartbeat continued playing.

Roman: Wow.. it's still crazy hearing that.

Sasha: I know. Oh he's kicking again!

Doctor: How long has be kicking?

Sasha: Since around three. He started kicking at his daddy's show.

Roman: Yep. That's were we picked his name too.

Doctor: Aw how cute! What's his name?

Sasha: Dean. We naming him dean because when Dean's entrance was going on that's when he first kicked.

Doctor: That's an awesome way to pick a name. Now here are you photos from the ultrasound and I'll see you next time.

Sasha: Thank you, Sam! Bye.

Roman: Are we going to keep his name a secret?

Sasha: I want to and then we can announce it when he's born.

Roman: Perfect.

(Baby shower)

Dean: What's up, dude.

Roman: Hey dean.

Dean: Hi, have you guys picked out a name yet?

Roman: Yes but we aren't announcing it until his birth.

Dean: Really? Wow.

Sasha: Babe come here please!

Roman: Yeah?

Sasha: I can't reach the brownies. Will you get them?

Roman: Yeah. Is baby dean craving them?

Sasha: Babe shut up! We aren't revealing his name..

Dean: Huh, Roman?

Roman: Never mind! Sorry.

Dean threw it off and went back to talking to his wife, Renee.

Sasha: Will you give them to me now? I'm have a really big craving for them.

Roman: Fine! Here.

Sasha: I can't believe we waited so long to do this. We only have a month before I pop now!

Roman: I know but it was hard planning around events. Luckily I'm off now.

Ask questions for the characters here.