New troubles

(1 week later) Well Seth and I didn't work out, everything got weird when he started hanging out with Roman again. But, do you blame me? My current boyfriend and ex husband hanging out... that's just weird. But I'm going on about something that doesn't matter.

I really want to figure things out with Roman, I mean for god sakes we have three kids and were married. I know he cheats but I'm still very deeply in love with him. I thought that dating someone else would help me lose feelings but it just increased them if anything.

I miss my man, what happened to us? Now because of my mistakes my children don't have a dad figure and I don't want them to grow up like I did. I need to take my mind off of everything but before Seth and I chose it would be best to separate after we found out that I was expecting his child.

So, I can't drink. Maybe I'll just go to the mall. That sounds nice, my kids are with my mom at the moment so nothings really stopping me asides guilt. I quickly got rid of that feeling when I arrived at the mall but unfortunately who do I see there? There he is, he has a huge smile and appears to be holding a Kay's bag. He gonna marry her, huh?

I quickly went in, hoping he didn't see me and I went into Aeropostale. A man wouldn't leave me alone so I quickly left the store in which he followed me. "Hey pretty lady, are you up to go grab drinks?" He said in a raspy voice. Before I could respond I felt someone's hands go around my hips and soft lips kissing my cheek.

It was Roman, he whispered in my ear, "I got you." I nodded quickly this guy made me uncomfortable. "Hey man that's my wife your talking to. I'm gonna need you to leave her alone before I cause some problems." Roman said. The man quickly ran off letting me take a breath. 

I'm so thankful for Roman, who knows what would have happened if he didn't come over. "Thank you." I said looking down at the floor. "Hey, you should stop looking at the floor so often. No one can see your pretty eyes." He said using his index finger to make me look him in the eyes.

"Roman stop playing with me, thank you again for your help but you made it clear you don't love me like I love you when you cheated. And did you think I didn't see the Kay's bag?" I say clearly getting upset with him.

"Sasha look at me, we're done. Alexa and I stopped dating a while ago. I knew what would have been our anniversary was coming up so I wanted to pick something up for you. Trust me I want to fix things the question is are you willing to let me back into your heart?" 

Suddenly I was speechless. I was over thinking, what if he's playing me? But this is what I wanted, right? I could feel myself getting light headed so without saying another word I ran to the bathroom. I feel like such an idiot. He just explained he still loves me why did I run away?!

He won't want to talk to me again, will he? I stepped out of the bathroom with bright red cheeks and saw Roman waiting for me. I assumed he was going to yell but instead he brought me into a hug and kissed the top of my head.

"Is everything alright?" He asked, I slightly nodded my head as I felt embarrassed after that whole thing. "I understand if you don't want to rush into anything but Sasha, will you be my girlfriend?" 

I had the same feelings once again. This time, much worse. I wanted to throw up and I could feel something in my chest, tears left my eyes and I started hyperventilating. That's when it hit, I was having a panic attack. Roman quickly started rubbing my back and called for an ambulance while this continued.

Great, now everyone's staring and I can never show my face here again. All of this because of a yes or no question. How dumb can I be?