Am I doing this right?

"Sasha am I holding him right?" Seth asked picking up, Dean, Sasha's 3 month old. "Babe we've been together for three months.. you still don't know what your doing?" Sasha questioned. "But for the first two months all we did was visit them! Do I still need to make sure his head is up? I don't wanna hurt him!" Seth exclaimed.

"If it's easier you can put him on your shoulder as if you were try to burp him." Sasha smiled, helping him move Dean. Dean was being pretty quiet and happy until Seth stood up. "Uh oh, what do I do?" Seth mumbled trying to calm him as best as he could. "I'll take him. You might have startled him when you go up because he looked like he was sleeping." Sasha replied taking the crying baby and rocking him.

"This parenting thing is hard." Seth said as he took a drink of coffee. "Luckily we've got an angel. I've had friends who had babies that either didn't like naps or never sleep it sounded like hell." Sasha responded while laying her sleeping baby in his crib. 

"Did you see that Roman wants full custody of the girls?" Seth asked scratching his head. "Wha-What? He doesn't deserve them." Sasha cried. 

"I know baby, I know. I'll do my best to help keep them but he already has a court day set.." Seth trailed off trying to make Sasha upset. "When is it?" Sasha asked fearfully.

"Next Monday." Seth replied quietly. 

(Court day)

Sasha sat cradling her baby as Roman and Seth went back and forth over who should keep both kids. "They aren't even yours!" Roman yelled. "But at least they'll be with their mom if they stay with me!" Seth fired back. "Roman, why do you think you should get full custody of them?" The judge asked. "Because Sasha is a bad mom, they lived with their grandma for three months!" Roman said. "Where would your kids stay? Your a wwe wrestler who is always traveling." The judge asked. "With their grandma.." he trailed off.

"There fore you have no solid reason to take them and they're staying with their mom." The judge said and left the room. Sasha who was obviously stressed started crying hardly.