The Illusion Blood Art

Shinobu decided that Tanjiro would stay home and she will come over and try to convince Tanjiro to use his blood art. Shinobu had been thinking of many ways to trick or ask Tanjiro to use it. Her brain chew at the ideas and spit new ones out.

Shinobu hadn't realized she had already arrived until Uzui snapped her out of it.

"Shinobu!?! Are you ok? We have been watching you walking with your head in your cloud. Didn't you heard us calling you out?" Uzui said towering over Shinobu.

"Sorry Uzui-san, I just have been busy thinking and trying to find a solution for my problem. Sorry for my behavior everyone, please forgive me" Shinobu said doing a quick now before looking around.

"It's ok Shinobu-san! We forgive but what are doing here? Ubuyashiki-sama said you weren't supposed to be her." Mitsuri said.

"I came here to see Tanjiro since it's our last day" Shinobu said looking at Mitsuri as she adjust her sword.

"Oh ok them Shinobu! Have a good time and tell Tanjiro that I said hi" Mitsuri said with a jolly voice as Shinobu waved her goodbye.

Entering Ubuyashiki house, Shinobu quickly walk to the living room where Tanjiro was playing with one of his sister. Ubuyashiki was about to head out when Shinobu politely ask him to stop and listen her.

"Ubuyashiki-sama, I've heard that Tanjiro had unlocked his demon blood art, I want to do research quickly cause this is the last day. Do you have any idea to make Tanjiro do this without forcing him too." Shinobu said.

Ubuyashiki didn't say anything for some moment before saying "Shinobu, go join the other pillars and I'll bring Tanjiro with me. They might have some ideas if we ask."

Shinobu nodded before leaving and Ubuyashiki turned to his two children playing with each other before motion to them to follow. The two quickly got up and followed their father to the meeting room while they held hands.

The nine pillars were all seated when Ubuyashiki came and Tanjiro quickly ran over to Shinobu and gave her a hug before giving Mitsuri and Rengoku their hug. Tanjiro return to Ubuyashiki side as he fiddle with his sister dress as she play with his ponytail.

Ubuyashiki had noticed the new look, Tanjiro long and curly hair where now in a high ponytail with a pretty butterfly clip. He still had strings of his sisters but they were removed and place in his ponytail. His ponytail was straight like the yellow hair male, it was curly and it reach his upper back while the other reach lower back.

Tanjiro no longer had trouble with his hair and everyone seem to like the new style. The pillars Ubuyashiki remember particularly was watching Tanjiro every move like he was their prey. Like the whole world revolves around him.

Tanjiro was something special in someones eyes, even tho he doesn't know it. Shinobu was quickly thinking of a way to make Tanjiro use his blood art as she heard Ubuyashiki begin to speak. Knowing what he was going to say, she ignored him and continue with her train of thoughts.

"Tanjiro,I would like see a night sky pls?" Ubuyashiki ask looking at Tanjiro.

Questioning and wired looks were pass about. How could it be possible to see the night sky when it's still morning. Tanjiro lifted his arm and dug his nails into his arm, drawing blood.

Everyone look out with shock and worries as Tanjiro continued, soon a wall of mist appear and swallowed everyone whole. Soon a beautiful starry night was seen and they were sitting in a field of grass as a bright moon sat in the sky.

Everyone was amazed as the scene, Tanjiro was there standing under the moon as the light fell upon him. Tanjiro looked beautiful under the moonlight even tho he's arm was bleeding. Mitsuri was proud of Tanjiro and how beautiful he look. Soon the mist begone to fade and they found themselves right were they were. Tanjiro arms were still bleeding as the illusion faded and his sisters rush of to get cloth to wash and cloth to wrap around his arm.

shinobu was completely amazed at the illusion and willing Tanjiro did it without hesiating. she did not thought about simply asking him and she did not think it would even work. Once again Tanjiro had impress her. He would truly be a great help to fight demons and with his sister they would be a amazing duo, that is if she pass the exam.

Tanjiro sisters have arrive with cloths and motion Tanjiro to follow them which he did. The pillars were a mixer of emotion as Ubuyashiki watch them. He have seen them in these state before but it was rare to see on the faces of the strongest demon slayers. Ubuyashiki watch as they try to understand what happen.

The pillars lost in thoughts and feelings did not see Ubuyashiki leave. He found Tanjiro arm all wrap up as he poke it. His mother and sisters scold him as he try to take off and stopped before clinging to his mother gown. His mother sigh as she went back to the kitchen with her children.

The pillars soon realize that Ubuyashiki had left, feeling stupid for how they did not notice. They hurry off to their homes to think more into the amazing display Tanjiro did. Such a shame that the trio could not see but they will hear about it if they come back.