Tanjiro's Final Transformation (2)

(☆▽☆)Time skip to Red district and it's currently evening(☆▽☆)

The train took five days as difficulties were found with the train but the trio had arrived safe. The place was beautifully decorated as laterns litter the street that shone brightly. The streets was busy with people that seem not to be alarm that night was setting in.

If a demon was living here, it wasn't going to be easy to find. The trio move into the flooded streets and kept close together as they move towards square. A voice shout out Nezuko's name and they turn to see Uzui waving his hand. The trio move through the crowd and towards Uzui.

The trio manage to make it to Uzui, who seem delighted to see them. Uzui lead them to a house he rented just for the mission and it was huge. The trio was amazed and quickly settle in. Nezuko took out her bento and open it, it was the last of her food but she was willing to share (for now).

Inosuke without warning grabbed the bento and ran with it into a room. Uzui, Zentisu and Nezuko just watch him go and soon Zentisu exploded and went after him. Uzui thought Zentisu was flamboyant nsince he was going to get Nezuko's bento back.

Nezuko only sigh as she ask Uzui if he had encounter the demon or person behind the disappearance. He said no but he had a idea who it is. Down the street stood a huge building that is run by a very beautiful but mean lady who seem to have no interest in men. The building is like a restaurant but only run by women.

Many females who work for her seem to disappear or end up dying and nobody knows. News said that she had hired a strange man that nobody had seen around her to be her servant. Many rumors are currently being spread about this. He thought the only way to find out is to sneak into the building and play along as one of them.

Uzui explain to Nezuko that Trio was called in to help him since he was far too masculine but the trio with a little make up would look like any females. Nezuko thought about this, it would be easy for her since she was girl. Inosuke could be bride with food but Zentisu would be problem.

(✿^‿^)💖Nezuko pov(✿^‿^)💖

I agree to Uzui's plan but I turn to see Zentisu dragging Inosuke and Nezuko's bento in his hand. Nezuko took the bento and gave him a smile while she thank him. Zentisu blush lightly but only Tanjiro can steal his heart. Inosuke was knockout by Zentisu but Zentisu didn't dare left him alone.

Sharing out the last of my food, I ate in silence while Uzui told Zentisu the plan. Just like I thought he put up a tantrum and Uzui began to tease him and they start to bicker with each other. Suddenly Inosuke awoken and join in the argument. Nezuko heard a creak and a turn to see Tanjiro peaking out of his box.

I guess that Tanjiro was awoken by Zentisu, Inosuke and Uzui. "Look what you did, you wake up Tanjiro", I said before turning to  Tanjiro with open arms. Tanjiro crawl out his box and stood up before he began to grow. His body began to grow as his clothes began to fit him once again and finally stop at his normal height.

I was use to seeing shrink and grow but Uzui, Zentisu and Inosuke stared in awe. This god that they were seeing stood before them, they could never believe that he was demon. Tanjiro close his box before heading towards me. He threw himself into my arms and snuggle into my shoulder. I pat him gentle before letting go of him.

Tanjiro began to play with my hair but I let him as I continue to eat. Uzui, Inosuke and Zentisu had recover from Tanjiro's growing and shrinking ability. Soon Uzui explain the to Inosuke who disagree quickly but was easily bride with food so only Zentisu was left.

All eyes turn towards Zentisu and Determination fill Uzui and Nezuko to make him agree with the plan. A hour later of argument and begging, Zentisu gave in and agree to help(like he had a choice to begin with 🙄). Tanjiro was curled up in a ball and was sleeping in my lap. I smile down at him and gently pat his head.

"Tomorrow you three will be having a makeover done by yours truly Uzui Tengen," Uzui boasted and he continued. "Let me show you to your rooms first since you all must be tired from your journey." I couldn't agree more with going to bed, I careful lift Tanjiro off of me before getting up and stretch.

🤯🥴 Back to third pov 🥴🤯

Shortly everyone got up and waited for Nezuko to collect her bento and pick up Tanjiro and his box. Carrying Tanjiro in her left and his box in her right. Nezuko was really strong and should not be taken lightly.

Uzui showed them to their rooms before he left to blow out the candles and begin his night patrol while the gang get ready to go to bed. Nezuko place Tanjiro beside his box and cover the window. She then took a bath, dress then went to bed. Zentisu and Inosuke followed a similar activities before heading to bed.

(Fun fact about chapters: Each chapter contains 900 or more words, so that's explain why they are quite long but not too long. Anyways enjoy your day or night.)