Tanjiro's Final Transformation (4)

An hour later the trio were down stairs waiting for the lady earlier. They had already read their schedule and would be working on Mondays, Wednesday, Fridays and Saturdays at different time. Since today was Monday their shift would from 9am to 12pm.

It was almost 9 am by the clock that hang over on the wall and soon the lady came in a hurry with a frightened face. She push us out with two other ladies and said get to work before she disappeared behind a door. We got to work as people began to fill in.

Soon Nezuko, Inosuke and Zentisu plus the two other ladies were collecting and delivering orders around the clock with barely any break. Most of the costumers were male who were attracted by their beauty and wanted a closer look.

Soon it was 12 pm and their shift was over and switch with another set of women as the trio walk upstairs and into their room. They lock the door before throwing themselves on pillow cushions.

"Today was tiring", Nezuko said as she let out her hair and Zentisu added, "Who thought being a waitress was so hard, I need to give them more credit." Inosuke was just laying face first in the cushions. Nezuko headed towards the washroom and came back change into a plain white kimono.

Zentisu changed after Nezuko but didn't take off his makeup and tried to make Inosuke do the same. A knock came on the door and Zentisu and Nezuko looked at each other before Nezuko approach the door. Opening the door slightly, Nezuko noticed that the person was the lady from earlier who rush them out with the man from the lady.

"We came to see how was your first day and we bring you food and drinks for lunch. I also forgot to tell you that you can leave here but must return before 7pm." The lady said with fear obvious in her voice. The man still hasn't said anything but kept silent.

"Oh yes, I won't be your supervisor anymore and someone will replace me before Wednesday." The lady spoke, shaking a little. "When did we have a supervisor and why didn't you tell us this earlier?" Nezuko questioned the lady who only seem to get more frightened the longer she stayed.

"We'll be taking our leave goodbye!" The lady quickly answer before taking off follow by the mysterious man. Nezuko only ponder before closing the door with her feet and Zentisu quickly took the food from her arms and set it on the table. Nezuko locked the door and join Zentisu around the table.

"Lucky we don't need to cook if they feed us, so we don't need to spend any money unless the makeup and perfume are almost done tho" Zentisu said as he went over what they have. Nezuko nodded before taking a bowl which was covered by a thin layer of see through material.

"Hey Zentisu, what were this call again? Plastic?" Nezuko ask as she peel it off the bowl. "Yeah it's plastic and I heard it's on trade so that's about it." Zentisu as he took off the plastic and begin to eat. "Inosuke! Food is ready" Nezuko said and Inosuke seem to awaken from his slumber.

Soon the trio were enjoying their noodles as they thought about their being a demon here. The demon was really tricky if it had survive for so long side humans without being caught. Nezuko also thought about Tanjiro, her family and friends, Kanao especially but if she wanted to see them again she must be strong.

😱☠️ With the lady from earlier (still third pov 🤠)☠️😱

The lady was shaking before her boss as fear consume her. She wish that she had kept her mouth shut on her rumors for her boss being a demon. She had no where to escape and she was sure whoever the man was behind was just as bad as her boss.

Daki had heard the rumors and demand from a poor worker where she had heard those rumors. Those rumors would put her and her brother life on the line but now they have this "new uppermoon", the one lucky with Enmu. He was a real pain to deal with.

Daki didn't have time to waste and she snap her fingers and the man grabbed he lady and cover her mouth. "Yingle, do what you please with her but make sure she is dead before the sun rise. I don't need to tell you to keep your head on your neck." Daki before going back to doing her makeup.

The lady with tears in her eyes was drag out of the room as her muffled shouts faded away and her failed attempts for freedom were useless. Soon quietness fill the place and nobody had suspect a thing that happen that night.