Kanao Is Lovesick

(Yeeeeeehaaaw and welcome to milestone of the I'm reaching the end and from her on, nothing will be similar to the manga at all. So if your new to the demon slayer fandom, please read the manga and know this is just an au. Thank you for your time and you may now read this capture.)

Tanjiro was currently sleeping in his room when Kanao peek in to check on him. She had over heard that Nezuko, Zentisu and Inosuke while be heading towards red district sometime this week or next.

Kanao smile seeing that Tanjiro was fine and well. She close the door before heading towards the living room. Kanao enter the living room and notice only Ubuyashiki was here. Kanao bow before taking a seat. A comfortable silence fell upon them, Nezuko soon appear with her siblings.

Nezuko long hair was tied into a neat bun and she was carrying the heaviest basket which was full of clothes. Her siblings only look in awe at how strong their sister were and how pretty she look. Nezuko was their idol along side Tanjiro.

Kanao look away with a blush on her face but Ubuyashiki saw. He only smile and chuckle at her shyness. Two very different people finding themselves attracted to each other as fate brings them together. He wonders if fate has a plan with destiny for Tanjiro to find his loves.

His beautiful wife set down a plate of curry rice and miso soup before heading back into the kitchen for more plates. Setting the table, Kanao would join them today for lunch. Soon Nezuko return once she had neatly place her clothes as her siblings were old enough to do their clothes.

Nezuko sat beside Kanao as she waited for her siblings to arrive, her mother sat between Ubuyashiki and Nezuko as she waited. Soon the sisters arrive and sat down. A quick prayer was said before they began to eat.

Kanao had grown quite tall as she was taller then Nezuko, her hair grew longer as well. Her hair reach middle of her back and she changed her hairstyle to a high ponytail and not her usual side ponytail.

Kanao still was jealous of Nezuko because of her breast side because that's was catching her attention. She wasn't proud of this and she never let Nezuko catch her looking at her chest. Kanao chest wasn't as big as Nezuko and it was dreadful when Kanao hear what demon slayers say when Nezuko wasn't around or near.

They made it seem that Nezuko would be better off married to rich man thanks to her features. She was like goddess and they hated her for that. They would talk nasty things about her but worse was how they talk about her like a pretty objects.

Kanao knew better then to start a fight with them so she simple tell the higher ups. Now demon slayers were careful of how they talk towards or around Kanao now. They began to fear Kanao and Kanao didn't mind at all.

Kanao wanted to tell Nezuko many of times but seeing Nezuko happy made her turn the idea down. She didn't want to see Nezuko hurt or in pain. Today she was going to tell Nezuko after this wonderful food from her future mother-in-law. ᕙ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ

After lunch was finished and the Nezuko got up and help her mother with the dishes. The daughters went to their share room to quickly clean before waking up Tanjiro. Today was the day Ubuyashiki would allow Tanjiro to temporarily take off his bamboo tube.

Kanao got up and went on the porch as she sat down, she had come to the conclusion she was lovesick for Nezuko. She just wish she could simply tell Nezuko but the fair of getting rejected or worse losing their friendship.

She felt small gentle hands lay on her shoulders and it's began to massage her shoulders. She turn to see a smiling Nezuko trying to ease the worried girl she cared about deeply. Nezuko had noticed how deep in thought Kanao had been lately so she decides a shoulder massage would help her.

Kanao relax knowing it was just Nezuko and let her continue, she was so tired of overthinking and mission that during the massage that she fell asleep. Nezuko smile at her as she gently kiss her forehead before carrying her into her room. Laying Kanao in her futon, she cover her up and went back to doing house chores.

Evening time had arrive and Tanjiro was running about the place free from his bamboo tube. His sisters were amazed at how more cute without it. All the house work was done, so getting ready for night time was in preparation.

The butterfly estate was already informed of Kanao staying over for the night at Ubuyashiki and Shinobu didn't mind at all. She said it was good that Kanao leave the estate for a night or two when it wasn't a mission and with a person she trust.

Kanao still haven't awaken when Nezuko came to place a spare futon for which she will sleep on. Nezuko walked over to Kanao and remove her hair pin cause it seem to uncomfortable to wear in your sleep. The pin reminds Nezuko that Tanjiro also has one.

It was in his room on a table beside his clothes. Food was currently being set on the table for them. Nezuko smiled as she once again kiss Kanao on her forehead before leaving the room. Nezuko made sure along the way that everything was lock and close.

Soon supper was made and prayers was said as might began to show itself. Darkness began to consume everything in it's path but was afraid of little light that flicker slightly. Soon laterns made light that kept the darkness and nightmares at bay as it grows.