𝗖𝗵. 𝟬𝟴

You three were now inside the building, looking around for curses

You three were now inside the building, looking around for curses. You and Yuji kept looking in every room if there were anything suspicious.

"I think I'll go in, too," Megumi said.
"Don't push yourself, you're injured," Gojo reassured him.
"Someone needs to keep an eye on Itadori, no?"
"True, but the one we're testing is Nobara."

"What a pain in the ass," Nobara complained. "I came all the way to Tokyo and still have to deal with dumb curses.
"Huh? You didn't come here to exorcise them?" Yuji asked.
"Let's save some time, we should split up. I'll start from the top and investigate floor by floor. You two start from bottom, okay?" Nobara explained her plan. "Let's save this out and grab some sushi in Ginza! Or whatever that Y/n wants."
"Hold on a minute, let's take this seriously. Curses are dangerous, you know. Isn't that right, Y/n?"

"Don't bring me into this, Yuji," you were lost in your thoughts while they argued. You heard Nobara grunting and ran down to Yuji. She kicked him hard.
"Oh, damn.."
"I don't wanna hear anything from someone who was a clueless normie till last week! Now the moving! Argh! Good luck, Y/n."
"You're an out of control roller coaster of emotions today!" Yuji yelled after her.
"This is why no girls like you!"
"How do you know that! Y/n likes me! Are you even popular enough to talk.. bitch?"

You two heard gurgling noises from the top. Before you can react, the curse's tail was cut by Yuji.
"Do you.. need.. a .. receipt?" The curse asked you two.
"A curse!"

You ran up to the curse, making your nails sharp. You cut both his arms off while dodging his attacks. The curse started to run towards Yuji to attack him clearly ignoring you, but it got stabbed by him instead.
You ran up from the top and jumped on top of the curse. Your nails cut through its head and fell dead.

(Wow.. I can't believe I just wrote this crap. Please bear with me ;-;)

"Nice teamwork, Y/n-chan!" Yuji was gonna high five you until he saw purple blood all over your hands. You took a handkerchief from your pocket and cleaned your hands. "Sorry, dude."
"Heh, no worries!"
"You did great.." you moved your head from his direction, covering your blush.
"Pfft.. I-it was nothing, you also did great."
You didn't notice the blush that was covering Yuji's cheeks right now.

"That Yuji," Gojo started to speak. "Some screws are lose, he's fearless. These things take the form of terrifying creatures and try to kill him. Yet the guy has no hesitation at all and he doesn't know much about curses than you do. We're talking about a boy that used to live a normal high school life. By now, you've seen plenty of jujutsu sorcerers and you've seen them give up 'cause they couldn't conquer their fear or disgust, right? So today is seeing if she's (Nobara) is crazy enough for this."

。。。

You and Yuji punched through the wall. You felt that Nobara was having trouble, so you decided to go check on her with Yuji.
"We missed?" Yuji asked. He then busted through the wall with his whole body. You saw a little boy being held hostage by an ugly green curse. You quickly attached threads on the curse's hand and sliced off its whole hand. You quickly grabbed the little boy while Yuji gave the curse a great kick.

"You okay, bud?" Yuji asked the kid.
"M-mhm!" The boy nervously responded.

The curse started to dissolved into the wall.
"It's getting away!" Yuji yelled.
"No he isn't, Itadori give me that arm!"

Megumi and Gojo looked up at the curse that was flying down the building.
"I'll handle it," Megumi was about to stand up and exorcize the curse.
"Hold on," Gojo smirked.

Nobara picked up a straw doll on the arm and attached cursed energy into it with a nail.
You looked outside at the building and saw the curse disappear into ashes.

"We beat it.." Nobara panted.
"This is what I told you! You need to keep it serious!" Yuji yelled at her.
"Except you never said it was dangerous to go alone!"
"I, wait, I didn't?"
"And what have you guys eaten that lets you punch through a wall with your bare hands?"
You slowly pulled the little kid to your side in case their argument grows physical.

"People don't punch like that, idiot!"
"They don't? .. anyways you've asked ton of questions, but I've got one for you. Why did you come to Jujutsu Tech?" Yuji asked.
"Why did I come here? Because the countryside sucked! And I've always wanted to live in Tokyo!!" She started yelling.

'She's so pretty!' You thought, tiny blush on your cheeks.

"This is the only way a poor girl like me could move to a city without worrying about money!"
"You would risk your life for a few bucks?" Yuji asked her.
"I would.. if it means staying true to myself."

"You're so cool, Kugisaki-san!" You gave her a thumbs up!
She looked at your direction. "So this is why you haven't been talking? Because you were fangirling over me??" She started blushing and pinching your cheeks. "You're so cute, oh my! You should be more like this cutie here, Itadori! You call me Saki-chan for now on!"

"Eh.. you're hurting her, idiot!"

。。。

Gojo and Megumi returned the kid back to his home while you three waited.

"Did you know I get into a bad mood when I'm hangry?" Nobara tapped her foot furiously.
"When are you not? I mean I guess I can handle it, Y/n starts yelling and insulting me when she's hungry, too," Yuji told her.

Gojo and Megumi finally appeared.
"Hey, there! We made sure the kid got home, so how about we grab some food now?"

"A juicy steak!"
"Sushi!"
"F/f!!"
"Leave it to me! Megumi, you in?"

Megumi was scrolling on his phone, uninterested.
"Okay, let's go." Gojo grabbed you three and started walking.

"Oh, I forgot. Go fetch my things," Nobara told Yuji while she was holding onto your arm.
"Why should I do that? I thought we were even now. And why do you keep grabbing Y/n away from us?"
"We won thanks to my cursed energy! And there's no other women or another pretty person in this group except for Y/n-chan. Got a problem with that?"
"What about my raw strength? Y/n's cursed techniques?"
"The raw strength you get from eating weird shit?"
"It's not just from that! Right, Fushiguro?"

You and Yuji looked back at Megumi.
'Wow, this is the longest I've paid attention,' you thought, feeling proud.
"What's up?"
"Nothing.." Megumi grumbled.
"He's pouting because he didn't get to fight," Gojo told him.
"Pfft! Poor little baby!" Nobara snickered.

"Don't be sad, Megumi-kun. You already fought to save our ass, no?" You reassured him.
"Since when were you two on first name bases?" Yuji asked, trying to grab you away from Nobara.
"We're not, I never gave permission," Megumi hid his blush in the collar of his shirt.
"Oh, sorry," you pouted.
"It's okay, you can call me by my first name!" Gojo patted your head.
"..no. It'd be weird since you're my teacher. I'll just call you Jojo-sensei, it's easier."
"My name's Gojo~" he whined.

""My name's Gojo~" he whined