Are you serious ꕥchapter twoꕥ

________________________________
Thankyou whoever is reading this hope you like the rest I love writing about this and give me any tips pls pls pls
_____________________________

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Y/n ✨POV✨
What a asshole. that white blonde had a nerve to roll his eyes at me. I went on the next one over was an empty cabin, it was really quiet i liked it the sun was setting it was beautiful.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Dracos ✨POV✨
My mind was lost no thoughts at all I was just staring at the spruce trees Of course crab ruined the mood he was chewing so loud it was so fucking annoying , and the constant laughing from the other rooms the scraping and constant noise the furrow in my brow grew deeper.

I couldn't take it anymore the sound was just to much I stood up and burst open the door and slammed it closed. the noise stopped humming and the slow scraping of the train tracks I didn't know where I was going but I just had to leave.

I only made it two inches before I saw what I thought was my Hallucination. But that she was real the sun was dripping onto her clothes she was like a painting Her eyes curious. and Her eyes glowed as the sun hit them I moved on she was just a dumb girl I started walking off towards the bathroom I need to get away this dumb train ride is taking to long

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Y/n ✨POV✨

I saw the trees light up in the mountains reflect the sunlight. it was like it was unreal a beautiful scene I couldn't describe it. it was like nothing mattered anymore that I was home. Then the moment stopped something slammed abruptly.

I jumped out of my skin the sound was terrifying I looked back at the doors I could still the trees and mountains in my side vision after 12 seconds I went back to the brow I don't want to ruin my day just let it be I unzipped my duffel bag and got out my favorite book.

it's a Muggle book but there's something about the words the way the author describes it. I know it's dumb but I just want to let go of all my worries and let the book devour me, and ignore everything else and so I did every single time I read a book I let it eat me. so that I can forget about everything I got out my Phone and put my earphones in and played some music I scrolled down and chose teenage dirtbag by wheatus The warmth of the sun set on my skin felt like a blanket. I was calm and I fell into a nap.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Draco's ✨POV✨
I walked to the bathroom my hands tucked in my pockets my rings started to bother my hands and blister them. but I got used to it I walked in the bathroom and the silence was so loud I looked in the mirror I was so angry why was I so angry I'm always so mad.

I'm a true slytherian I guess. I splashed cold water on my face to get all those memories of my head including the girl. Who is she anyways whatever I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror I looked a mess I always looked a mess.

My eyes look like the pearls themselves. After collecting myself and shoving my stress down I open the door and a small click followed when in twisted the handle I started heading down the carpeted hallway I looked into the room the girl was sleeping in then the doors opened and I rolled over myself and landed on the carpet "ah shit".

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Y/n ✨POV✨
The train had come to a stop my earbuds have fallen out and the blondie was at my side.  While I was still laying down on the seat the sounds of the metal scraping against metal and the thud of his body rolling on the ground what the "what the hell are you doing".

"None of your damn business mud blood" his annoying ass said "Well I'm pretty sure it's my business because this is my cabin and I'm a pure blood idiot". "Ooh feisty aren't you" he said in a weird tone kind of attractive what no he's not even remotely cute. I rolled my eyes.

I got up and stepped out of the doors so did many others small whispers growing louder and a man sort of young maybe in his 30's I think. He rushed out from the next trains and hollered "nobody panic there has run into some problems and the train ride will be up in a minute."

                "Ugh great" I mumbled under my breath. I turned around to see that boy just a couple of feet in front of me i went past him and sat on the cushioned seats he just groaned and slid the doors behind him and left Silently.
That deals with that problem I sighed

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Draco's ✨POV✨

                      After I shut the doors closed I could here her say something to quiet for me to understand beats me I don't care but I don't  get the way she looked at me when I was beside her she was above me while I was on the ground

                 She was the only person that didn't throw them selves at me or look at me like I'm a monster just a blank expression her eyes were kind you could see it in her eyes she didn't look repulsed by my presence

                     Ugh Whatever i just went in my cabin and left it alone I reached up in the storage and grabbed my baggage got my book out I got it from the restrictive side of the library it's not porn or anything like that

                 It was just some dark magic all the other ones were starting to bore me this book was about non verbal spells it was pretty cool then Cedric diggory crashed in of course his dumb ass always ruined everything always half drunk he sat down

                          With a loud sound coming down with him he was tall but I was taller just by a few inches he was laughing a man in uniform came down the halls yelling there has been a delay 16 hours till we arrive Repeated three times

            Till his voice completely vanished to the next train I opened the cupboard and put my book away the sun was fully set the stars were starting to show up now the fun begins