Ch. 2, The Exchange Students

(A/N) POV
And so, You and Ryder make their way onto the bus, there weren't many kids at the time since you guys were always the second stop on the bus. You make your way to the back of the bus and sit down, Ryder immediately strikes up a conversation to catch up...

Ryder: So whatcha been up to bruh?

(Y/N): Nothing really, this weekend was pretty boring, what about you?

Ryder:  Same here, played on my (Xbox/PS4, your choice).

As he would continue, something else catches your ear, there were two kids in the seat in front of you talking about someone, they spoke of them as if they were pretty important. You're Usually not one to get in peoples business, but they weren't exactly good at being quiet. You put a finger up to silence Ryder, he would do so while wearing a confused and curious look on his face as you listen in...

Classmate 1: Yo dude, you here about the new exchange students comin in today?

Classmate 2: Yeah, they're both super cute from what I've seen.

Classmate 1: And they're in our grade, you know we gotta get get their numbers.

Classmate 2: Yeah, cute girls like that don't come by often.

You'd continue to listen before noticing Ryder trying to get your attention.

Ryder: You didn't know?

You shook your head no. Unfortunately you weren't informed because of that one day you missed the bus. Ryder shakes his head and chuckles at your response.

Ryder: Well apparently, we're getting 2 new students from Japan. As you heard, the two are pretty cute.

(Y/N): But why now? We're in the middle of December...

You had a look of confusion and disbelief, the confusion began to grow when you look outside the window and notice that the roads looked rather unfamiliar. Maybe it was a faster route to school? The bus stops, the wheels squeaking as it slows the bus down, the doors opening as the next passenger comes onto the bus...

(Y/N) POV

I look over the seat in front of me, the first thing I notice was a girl(?) with short white hair and a sky blue hair pin, along with her school undershirt with a matching sky blue sweater. Her big yellow eyes lit up as she sees all the new people on the bus. There was something about her. She had rather upbeat and happy sorta energy to her if that makes sense, her cute little dog ears wiggled and her tail wagged happily as she moves up the aisle to find a seat.

Then came the other one

Her hair white like the other, but was long and straight, going down to her waist, her cute wolf ears twitched. She wore a turtleneck sweater that was at least 2 maybe three sizes bigger than what she was, along with a bigger Sweater over it. I couldn't stop admiring her, that's when we accidentally lock eyes. My (E/C) eyes meeting her big Heterochromic orbs, one being a cool ocean blue while the other, a gleaming almost golden yellow. It left me lost in somewhat of a trance.

That's when Ryder snaps his fingers in my ear brings me back to reality

That's when Ryder snaps his fingers in my ear brings me back to reality. The girl(?) now wearing soft blush as she quickly scurried to the seat 2 rows in front of Ryder

Ryder: Yo, you good bruh?

(Y/N): Oh uhhh... Yeah, I'm fine, just zoned out is all...

Ryder then chuckles, a smug smirk creeping across his face which made me somewhat. So I ignore him and put my ear buds in, there was something about that girl's quiet demeanor that kept me intrigued. I wanted to know more about her, I spent the rest of the bus ride thinking about how to approach them...

———-------------------------------------
Hello! It's me again! Thank you for even making it to this chapter, I know it's a rather slow start, but I'm hoping to pick things up more in the next Chapter, I hope to see you there!