Ch. 4: The Coincidence

Disclaimer: This chapter will be more focused on Peom's POV. Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV
It was the first of the day, I sit down at my usual spot in the back right corner of the class, it's good to be under the radar when you wanna just do nothing. I sit down and immediately getting lost in thought.

To Self: What the hell is wrong with me... I can't stop thinking about him dammit!

I grew frustrated that just one person mess with my head so easily(without even trying)...

To Self: So then, am I gay? Nah I couldn't be... Right?

I soon would be pulled back into reality by Ryder who elbowed me in the ribs, I shoot him a look and notice he's point towards the front if the class. I arch an eyebrow in confusion but then realize. I know that face he makes, that smug look that always involves me, I turn my head and feel my heart skip a beat. It was Peom, he had that same confused face from before. He must've gotten lost if he's this late.

Teacher: Class, this is Peom. He will be joining us from now on so please show him the respect that you would for me.

To Self: So, no respect whatsoever...

Peom's POV

It was rather embarrassing that I came to my first class late, I hate having so many people stare at me when I walk in... I stay quiet while the Teacher was still talking, I look up and notice someone in the corner, his (H/C) hair and sharp (E/C) eyes. It was (Y/N)!
My eyes lit up with excitement for a brief moment then I quickly back to a neutral state, I don't want to embarrass the first person I met here...

Teacher: Okay now could we please make room for Peom.

Suddenly someone called out and waving his arms

???: Hey you can have this spot right here!

The person next to (Y/N) shouted and gestures to his seat, he stood up and moved to the spot in front of (Y/N) with a bright smile. I nod timid and quickly made my way next to (Y/N), trying to avoid being the center of attention, I look to towards (Y/N), he had a smile that set my soul at ease immediately.

Me: Hi (Y/N)!

I whispered, it's fair to say I was too excited for my own good...

(Y/N): Hey Peom, good to see you.

A soft shade of pink was plastered on my face.

Me: I-It's good to see you too, I-I hope I'm not too much of a nuisance to you.
I laugh nervously.

(Y/N): Its no problem, if you ever need help I'm here okay?

I give a slight nod and he gives off that same smile that could make me melt where I stood.

(Y/N): Make sure not to forget that we're hanging out after school, if you're still up for it.

Me: O-Of course I won't forget!
I mentally facepalm at my statement

To Self: Did I really just say that out loud...

He chuckles at my sudden outburst, the air became filled with silence, not an awkward silence though. You could hear the sound of pencils on paper, I was so busy talking to (Y/N), my face went from happy to scared when I start to realize it...

To Self: I Don't know what we're doing!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Guys, Author-Chan here(that's right I said it)! Sorry for taking so long(again)with making this, I want to make a schedule for when I make things but then I would feel like it wouldn't be as good since I'm rushing to do it. Anyways thank you for reading this! If you've been here since the first chapter thank you from the bottom of my heart, if you're new thank for taking time out of your day to read this!!! Okie imma shut up now, until next time!!!