Ch. 6: Give In To Me

Peom POV:

It's been 3 months since me and (Y/N) became friends and I must say, I've never had such motivation to wake up in the morning. I wake up Bright eyed and bushy tailed to get ready for my day, I take a shower and brush my teeth and make sure to brush my tail thoroughly. Finally, I make my way to the kitchen to make some cereal but, something feels off... Now that I think about it... where Hamu? And Mom? Usually Hamu is up before me singing his favorite songs out loud on the couch.

Suddenly I feel warmth, it's a very familiar feeling. The feeling of someone's strong arms wrapping around me from behind. It startled me so naturally I jumped, or at least tried to. I couldn't move. I can feel my body shake in fear, who is behind!? An alarmingly familiar voice whispers in my ear...

(Y/N): I'm hungry too ya know...

I can feel my body shudder as his voice tickles the back of my ears causing them to twitch...

Peom: Y-Y-Y/N!? W-w-w-what are you doing in my house!?

He didn't answer, I feel his hands starting to explore my tiny body. His fingers trailing my curves, I was completely helpless to his touch.

Peom: Y/N... AH!

I tiny yelp slips from between my lips he flips me around to face him and grabs my arm, my body trapped between him and the counter.

Peom: Y-You're getting a-awfully close...

I could feel my breathing getting shaky, my heart could explode out of my chest at this point

Peom: H-Hey! Wait a second!!! I-

Y/N: Shut up, just give in to me Peom...

He leans into my ear, his warm breath makes me squirm and my ear begin twitching like crazy...

Y/N: Peom...

Peom: Y/N...

Y/N: Wake up...

...
...
...

Peom: H-Huh?

Y/N's voice then changes to another familiar voice.

Hamu: WAKE UP!!! WAKE YOUR ASS UP PEOM YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE!!!

I jolt up and scream in terror, my eyes bolting around as I realized I'm in my bed, I wrap myself in my blanket frantically to cover up... well... you know...

Peom: Hamu... not so loud...

Hamu: I'm not carrying you to school so hurry up and get dressed!

Peom: Why didn't you wake me up sooner!?

Hamu: Well, you seemed like you were enjoying your little dream about Y/N weren't you?

He says with a smug look across his face.

Peom: W-W-What are you talking about!?

Hamu then speaks in a mocking tone.

Hamu: *Snore* Oh Y/N, not there! Oh Y/N!

I plant my face into my pillow as he begins laughing Hysterically.
His laugh echoes in my head for the rest of the day to say the least...