section 6

" what are you doing hoyoung hyung? "

" just reading book? what's wrong kangminie? "

" nothing, I just want to do something with you hyung. "

hoyoung nods his head to show kangmin that he understands the younger.

" are you reading an english book? "

" do you want to come here and join me? "

" but I can't understand a thing, how can I? "

even thougj kangmin said it, he end up lay back on the older laps and joins him read that book.

" what did it say here hyung? "

" it said that there wouldn't be any reappearance of the thing they had lost. "

" then why did they still have hope for it? "

" because they just want to fix their problems in the past. "

" if they knew they will end up hoping for it to comeback, why would they do such some bad things in the past? "

" but they didn't. "

hoyoung smiles to kangmin and closes the book before he continue his words.

" because they didn't know they will regret in the future, so they just lost their steps in the path of wrongdoing to it. "

kangmin nods in agreement as he points to the title of the book.

" but hyung, that's not english right? "

" it's french kangmin. "

yongseung lifts up the book as he slowly come to sit next to hoyoung.

" then do you what did it mean yong? "

" the title vous me manquez means missing you' it already tells how the story going. "

" then can you tell me the storyline even if you haven't read it yong? "

" they have done something bad to it which why they are regretting with it and missing the one they lost so much. combine with the sentence you just explained to kangmin, I can tell that the one they lost won't comeback. "

" you understand the first layer of meaning quite well despite not reading it. "

" what do you mean by the first layer of meaning? "

" if you read the story clear enough, you will see that vous me manquez actually contain two different layers of meaning. "

the whole conversation between hoyoung and yongseung already successful in making gyehyeon and yeonho curious about the story as they also join them.

" why two hyungie? as I remembered, yongs said the title means missing you so how can you express it into two different meanings? "

" when did you two get here? "

" don't mind it, tell us quick. I'm curious. "

" kangmin, how do you say when you miss someone at that moment? "

" I'm missing you right now? "

" right, and yeonho, what did it write on the paper which use to find someone? "

" missing? "

gyehyeon, yeonho, yongseung and kangmin cover their mouth as if they recognized something.

maybe you didn't notice, but actually the word "miss" has two different way to understand.

miss is I miss you like we always use.

but miss is also I lost you.

" woah really?! "

the four shouted in surprised at once because of hoyoung explaination about only one word.

" so, what if we put this word in the story, what does it mean? "

miss will devided into two words: missing and missed.

miss in I'm missing you represent for the first layer of meaning.

because they have done such those bad things to the one they love that's why it left. they realized that how much they need it in their life but they no longer can see it so they missed it every single minute that pass by.

miss in I missed (lost) you represent for the second layer of meaning.

because they betrayed it trust, it left. but even if how much bad things they had done, it still choose them no matter what.

not many realized this second meaning until the end of the book where it died.

but actually I think this second meaning represent for one people more...

" it's too complicated hyung. can you explain it shorter for us? "

you can shorten all of my explanation into only one sentence.

I am missing you because I missed (lost) you.

" woah... it's sad. "

" it's a sad story kangminie. "

dongheon then comes closer to them with an unpredictable smile.

" your sad story makes me want to go and explore something scary hoyoung. "

" that's so unlike you hyung- "

" oh come one, it will be fun. "

" no gye hyung, it won't be fun. I won't go to a haunted house again. "

kangmin throws a pillow to gyehyeon because of his nonsense words.

" but I think it's a great idea? we haven't gotten a chance to play since like forever. "

kangmin heard hoyoung said like that then he immediately changes his mind.

" then I'm fine with it. "

" you don't need to go if you are scared min. "

" I will anywhere hoyoungie hyung and my hyungs go. "

" for whatever you tried to do kangmin, hyungie will still love me more than you. "

" hyungie? "

they are all look at gyehyeon in confused except for hoyoung who is now trying to escape where they sat.

" I will go and cut some fruit for you. "

" what?! is it wrong to call him like that? "

" no but why hoyoung gets that special treatment from you? "

" just because he is hoyoung and he is my hyungie, okay? "

gyehyeon giggles then he comes into the kitchen to help hoyoung cutting the fruit.

" do you want me help you a bit hyungie? "

yongseung looks at them then he shakes his head while sighed.

" now I'm scared with his attitude. "

" let them be yongseung. "

" oh right dongheon hyung, when will we go to that haunted house? "

" did I say that we will go to a haunted house? "

" your face just literally say it all hyung. "

dongheon laughs nervously at yongseung and yeonho comment about his face.

" we will start tomorrow! "

A/N: that part where hoyoung explain the meaning to the boys is actually this fic title explanation :D if you still don't understand, feel free to ask me ^^oh also, Imma add Tag Tag Tag theory to this story too in order the story could make sense in the end...anways, thank you for reading this!!!