section 9

" what do you mean we were fooling you around? what on the earth are you thinking? "

" I'm not thinking about that, I trusted you guys before... but I was disappointed. "

" hoyoungie? "

" stop calling me like that! we aren't even that close. "

the six members are freeze because of hoyoung's anger. they have never faced with an angry hoyoung before so this make them a little bit surprised.

" calm down hyung, we are family remember? "

hoyoung begins to form a smirk and then he looks at yeonho who is trying to calm him down at distance.

" oh so we are not groupmates anymore? "

yeonho looks at hoyoung in surprised and since he can't even fight back his hyung, yongseung tries to help him.

" hyung! you and yeonho are roomates for its own reason, why would he only think you as a groupmates in the first place? "

" just because I can't understand you the most doesn't mean you can understand me kim yongseung. "

" hyung... "

" what are you talking about hoyoung, we can't understand anything! "

dongheon stands in front of yeonho and yongseung just like he wants to say that he would protect them from this evil side of hoyoung - the side they never gotten a chance to meet before all of this happened.

" am I that annoyed to you? "

hoyoung expression becomes sadder as they are panicking and try to approach him

" no, you are not annoyed hoyoung! "

" then why didn't you care about my existence? all you did is push me far away from our group, am I invisible? "

" I'm sorry about that day and a minute ago okay? I'm sorry, please don't be mad. "

hoyoung takes a step back and his expression back to cold and scary.

" I'm not mad at you, not only you. "

" hyungie this isn't you! this isn't the sweet and soft hyungie we know and love... "

" you changed me to this gyehyeonie. I'm not worth to show our friendship anyway. "

" hyungie I have reason to say it like that! please hear me our, let me explain. "

hoyoung one more time smile softly at him and tilted his head waiting for an answer.

" I'm... "

minchan comes closer and whipser to him.

" hurry up gyehyeon, it's the first we seen him this angry so we don't know what could he do to us. "

" stay away from him minchan, I will deal with you and kangmin later. "

but gyehyeon already lower his head as he can't say anything to the person in front of him.

" as expected, you already said what you think so how can there be a reason. "

" am I not worth it to be protected or trusted? "

hoyoung wasn't angry with minchan or kangmin, he just simply disappointed.

again, minchan and kangmin stayed silent after received the question.

" you know what? getting no answers, is also an answer... "

six of them want to approach hoyoung and say sorry, they will make it up for him. they have the reason to say things like that about him. but none of them dare to that. they can't move after seeing those tears falling down on hoyoung beautiful face.

" I remembered you guys asked me once why did I give up. but... I had nothing from the beginning, how can it be called give up? inside my heart is you guys...I'm not sure whether you feel the same or not now. "

" can you guys...say that I'm your friend...I'm a member of this second family just one? even if it was just a liar, would it been better? "

hoyoung looks at them with a hopeless and teary eyes but didn't expect to recieve an answer. just by then, minchan speaks break the silence they accident made when hearing hoyoung say out loud his inside feelings.

" listen hoyoung, you are and you will always be a member of this second family. please I beg you, don't try to hurt yourself more. "

" minchan...you know that sometimes begging in hopeless like what you just did is not what you need, but a slap that hurts you so much to make you realize... some people appears in your life just to let you know you are stupid. "

dongheon knows that he can't stay silent any minutes more, in the end he is still there leader, there oldest.

" hoyoung? it's not that love didn't give us chance to become closer with you, it's just that your inside feelings are hurt to much that you closed yourself from us, it took away our chance to become closer after what we did. "

" hoyoung hyungie, we know we are the worst person ever when we hurt you back then and make you have doubt in youself whether you deserve to be loved or not. but we still can fix it together, please? "

" so what do you say hoyoung? will you trust us one more time? "

" let the word us has it completely meaning hyung. verivery is us, verivery is seven. "

hoyoung just looks at them and smiles.

" us? there is more us from now on. me and you guys are colleagues, only groupmates. "

" I trusted you twice, and that is enough. I won't turn myself into a fool this time as well. goodbye to the old memories we had together, this place will seal it once and forever. "

hoyoung turn his back to them as he wipes away his tears and he walks away from them. even himself doesn't where would he go, but as long as it's far from them, he will accept it.

it's not that hoyoung doesn't want to trust them, he just afraid he will fall into the trap called trust again. and then in the end, the one who get hurt, the one who is disappointed will always remain to be bae hoyoung...