section 8

" so now little boy, tell me, after hearing all those answers, what will you do now? "

" thank you for letting me know about their sincerity thought, now I know it... "

" I didn't ask for your words like that. I asked what would you do little boy. "

" please let them go, don't hurt them... earlier you aked what would I do right? my answer is I will sacrifice myself to save them. hurt me only, don't hurt them. "

the ghost was surprised by hoyoung's words.

" even after they hurt your feelings? "

" I didn't hurt by those words. in fact, I didn't even surprise when I know the truth because I know them too well. "

" what do you mean little boy? "

" what I mean was... they just scared that they would lose me some day. no, why would they scared that? I mean they scared that themself would lose someone to release their anger, to do whatever they want without receive any complaints. it means I'm nothing but a burdensome, a person gets all of their hatred. "

" if it's then, why did you still sacrifice yourself for them, for someone who didn't need you? "

" even if they only see me at a stranger... "

hoyoung looks at the picture of seven members smile happily in his phone and continue his words without looking at the ghost.

" it's because I'm their mother, and a mother is suppose to protect them. and because they are my friends, my second family. even if they don't think so. I love them and all I want is seeing them happy. "

" I see...after a long time, finally there is someone makes a succeed step in making me moved. maybe you could change your friends, I trust you and I put that trust on you little boy. "

" you trust me? thank you but what will you do to me then? "

" for the first time, I will let you go, but quickly and get out of here! this place will be collapsed soon. "

" why would this house collapse soon? aren't you living here? "

" that's before little boy, now thanks to you I can finally leave this world, have a exciting afterlife. thank you little boy, I hope you can change your friends. "

" glad I can help you... thank you for helping me and goodbye. "

dongheon hurried counts everyone when they finally gathering again.

" 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... icluded me then we are 6. "

" where is hoyoung hyungie? "

" he hasn't cameback yet?! "

" we need to find him quick or else... "

yeonho stops for a moment then continue to talk when the house is begin to shake even more as minutes pass by.

" this house could be collapsed anytime now. we have to leave! "

" I'm not going anywhere! "

" this isn't the time to be stubborn gyehyeon! "

" you care about your life then go already, I will find hoyoung hyung by myself. "

" jo gyehyeon! "

gyehyeon is now standing face to face with dongheon with an angry eyes.

" I told you to leave if you only care about yourself dongheon hyung. "

" why did you suddenly care about him now? aren't you being the one who starts to hate him first? "

" because! that was my mistake and I will make it up for him. and I won't bother to take off someone who is blocking my way. "

hoyoung finally manages to find his way back to where the members as and his steps were faster when he heard gyehyeon and dongheon arguing with each other.

" why are you guys still here? the house is about to collapse any minutes. "

" we are looking for you, now let's get out! "

after they escaped safety from the house, gyehyeon is looking after hoyoung and didn't glance at dongheon even once.

" listen gyehyeon I'm... "

" hyungie! your leg is bleeding, let me take care of it when we get home. "

" gye, dongheon hyung is talking to you. "

" I don't want to talk to someone only care about themself. "

" I do care about him gyehyeon. it's just I wanted us to eacapse safely. "

the fire of anger insise gyehyeon is raising up again makes him stand up and push dongheon back to the others.

" then how about him?! you said verivery were a family then why didn't you want him to escape safely with us? "

yeonho and yongseung stand up and help dongheon to stand up and not falling on the ground after gyehyeon pushed him.

" hey why did you push him so harsh like that hyung? what is into your mind just now? "

" that should be my question yeonho. you guys said you already changed and wouldn't hurt hoyoung hyung more and what are you doing right now? "

" you didn't care about him that much either! you are just regretting after doing something bad to him, aren't you? "

gyehyeon freeze after hearing minchan's sudden words.

" what are you saying hyung? it's ridiculous. "

" the ghost asked me about hoyoung earlier, did it do it the same to you guys? "

" I received a question too. "

" I did too. "

" same here for both me and yeonho. "

" you didn't answer? you did something bad to hoyoung, didn't you jo gyehyeon? "

" stop it already hyung, you are bad at lying. "

gyehyeon turns back to hoyoung holds his hand while he is shaking with all those words from the other members.

" please trust me hyungie! why would I do something bad to you! "

but opposite with what gyehyeon expected, hoyoung just looks at him coldly as he finally says something from the moment they manged to excapse from that house.

" stop lying jo gyehyeon. you are just like the them, fooling me around with those fake words and action. "