Top-Tier Illegitimate Fan (1)

When Mu Cai first became conscious, he felt pain all over his body. 

There was a cold and hard concrete floor beneath him, and countless ruthless fists fell heavily on him, making him exhale in pain. 

Mu Cai's thin body was almost bent into a shrimp, and he subconsciously raised his hand to hug his head. However, the next moment, he heard a sneer from not far away: 

"You had been beaten like this. Your first reaction is to protect your face? Do you really think that you can seduce... people by relying on your face?" 

This voice said lazily, with unabashed contempt and disdain, "If you don’t have Mo Hengqing’s capital, don’t try to replace Mo Hengqing! Why don't you take a look in the mirror and see how you compare. Going to be an actor? Don’t daydream, it’s impossible for our Gu Ge to like you!” 

Mu Cai just walked into this body, while he had to endure the large amount of information that popped out of his brain, and at the same time, he had to pay attention to reduce what he was suffering. There is no thought to listen to the other party; only a few groans while enduring pain... 

He doesn’t know how long this situation lasted before a deep and cold voice sounded: "Enough." 

Upon hearing this voice, a mechanical voice suddenly came from Mu Cai, who was curled up and beaten on the ground: 

【Gu Yunchen, the protagonist gong, the original's object of admiration】

The fists and kicks on his body had stopped, and the place where Mu Cai had been beaten hurt fiercely. But he couldn't take care of it anymore, and he quickly raised his gaze to recognize the person. 

Two men stood opposite each other. 

The person was handsome and indifferent, and he didn't even look here. The setting sun coated his whole body with a warm yellow halo and outlined his broad shoulders and long legs, which looked very eye-catching. 

It was the protagonist gong Gu Yunchen. 

And the other person, with an arrogant and domineering smile on his face, is the cousin of the protagonist, named Lin Jiayi. 

Lin Jiayi heard Gu Yunchen's order and knew that the other party was warning him.

Pervert stalker, he just needs a lesson. Although the opponent is only an 18-tier artist, he is also the younger brother of the actor Mo Hengqing. 

Lin Jiayi looked at the expression on Gu Yunchen's face, still as cold as ever, and did not even sweep through the stalker's side. His cousin is like this; except for the people and things he is interested in, he is indifferent to everything else and can even be called cold. 

Gu Yunchen didn't care about this perverted stalker, but that doesn't mean Lin Jiayi didn't care. This person named Mu Cai is so annoying; he usually just stares at the spot all the time. He didn't expect that this time he would be bold enough to follow them to the toilet and try to move his feet! 

Such a pervert; if he doesn't teach him a lesson, he can't be reconciled! 

So with Gu Yunchen's acquiescence, he dragged the man into the dark alley and asked the bodyguards around him to give Mu Cai a good beating. 

Only when Lin Jiayi turned his head and met the person's gaze on the ground with malicious eyes, a trace of surprise flashed across his face, and even his mind was blank for a moment. 

He saw the person on the ground half propped up, probably because the face was well protected. There were no traces of bruises on his face, but a large patch of gray dust was stained on his left face.