Top-Tier Illegitimate Fan (4)

Lin Jiayi was stunned by this scene.

He took a step back subconsciously and was about to open his mouth to complain when he heard an angry question from the stairs: "What are you doing?"

The three present people followed the sound, looked back, and saw Mu Cai running towards him like a gust of wind and slammed the door shut in front of them.

The sound of closing the door was deafening.

Mu Cai was furious: "Why did you just break into someone else's room?! Did you get my permission?"

Lin Jiayi's mind went blank for a moment when he was yelled at.

He is a young man who has been pampered and raised since he was a child. The people he meets are respectful. They definitely dare not treat him like this.

Lin Jiayi was very angry and immediately retorted: "Look, what's wrong?! You don't know you are so perverted if you don't look at it! The room is full of Brother Gu. What are you thinking about when you sleep at night? Isn't it? Are you thinking about... obscene things? "

"Lin Jiayi!"

A low shout came from the side, with a familiar voice and a stern tone.

Lin Jiayi was shocked.

He turned his head and saw Mo Hengqing, who was usually like a noble son with a clear breeze and a bright moon, look over with sharp eyes, and the fierceness in his eyes almost made his heart stop beating.

Mo Hengqing only glanced at him, then turned his face away and looked at the younger brother brought by his stepmother.

The young man leaned against the door, and a blush gradually appeared on his originally pale face. The blush was most obvious on his small earlobe, as if dripping blood, in stark contrast to his pale neck and hands.

He lowered his head originally, and his cheeks puffed up slightly. At this moment, the young man seemed to sense someone's gaze and quickly raised his eyes to look at them.

The time of this glance was very short, but it was enough for Lin Jiayi to see the other person's eyes clearly.

It seemed to be covered with a layer of glistening water, and coupled with his frowning brows, it seemed that tears were about to fall.

Lin Jiayi couldn't say any more serious words and couldn't vent his anger, so he could only hold it in his heart.

Who are you showing this pitiful look to?

When Lin Jiayi thought of Mu Cai's obsessed look with Gu Yunchen on weekdays, he knew that it was probably for the cousin beside him. However, thinking of this, he somehow felt more aggrieved and uncomfortable—very unhappy.

Brainless!

Why does it have to be hung on the tree of his cousin? Can't you take a look at the people next to you?

However, when he saw Mu Cai's flushed face, his dazzlingly white hands, and his little earlobe dripping blood, he couldn't say these words.

In the end, Lin Jiayi could only choose to give up. He scratched the back of his head irritably and said harshly to Mu Cai, "I'm sorry."

Once he opened his mouth, the next words would be much easier to say. Lin Jiayi blushed and said, "I shouldn't have said that to you; don't be angry. Also, don't cry."

Cry?

Mu Cai raised his head in a daze, but he didn't cry.

Although Lin Jiayi seemed to have said something serious, in Mu Cai's view, it was just an impolite brat throwing a temper tantrum. He didn't like Lin Jiayi very much, and malicious slander from people he didn't like didn't make him sad.