Top-Tier Illegitimate Fan (2)

Mu Cai had a good night's sleep that night, and when he woke up the next day, he felt more pain in the place where he had been beaten.

Fortunately, he was more energetic. After washing and changing his clothes, he opened the door and prepared to go to the company's training room.

Mu Cai is still a trainee at the company. On weekdays, he has to practice singing and dancing with the teacher in class so that he can find a chance to make his debut in the future. But the original body was stuffed in by Mo Hengqing looking for connections, never participated in training, and no one cared about it.

But Mu Cai is very dedicated. He feels that since he has replaced the original identity, he should do his job well. Moreover, he has just been taught a lesson by Lin Jiayi, so it is obviously inappropriate for him to go to Gu Yunchen again in such a short period of time.

What's more, in the original book, there was indeed nothing about Mu Cai during this period of time.

As soon as he closed the door and locked it, he heard the same sound of closing and locking the door from the opposite side.

Mu Cai looked up and saw that his roommate came out at the same time as him.

Although he lived in a single room, it was actually just a large bedroom with a private bathroom and a balcony. The company provides a house with two bedrooms and one living room, and the kitchen and living room are still shared with others. The person in front of him was his roommate, Liang Yunxi, who shared a room with him.

Mu Cai's eyes just met the other party's, and he greeted subconsciously, "Good morning."

Liang Yunxi suddenly had a strange look on his face.

He and Mu Cai joined the company in the same batch, and it has been almost half a year now, and the other party has never said hello to him. Liang Yunxi also despises this gloomy, untrained relationship partner all day long and also treats the other party as nonexistent.

Unexpectedly, today, the other party took the initiative to greet him.

The youth stood by the door, his skin white and translucent under the sunlight outside the window. He is obviously very thin, but there is still some flesh on his face, unlike other trainees in the company with sharp edges and corners, but with soft lines, which makes it easy to feel close to him.

Why didn't he realize before that Mu Cai was so good-looking?

Liang Yunxi was a little lost in thought.

After waiting for a long time for his roommate's response, Mu Cai was a little discouraged.

It seemed Mu Cai's popularity was really bad, and the roommate who lived with him for more than half a year didn't want to talk to him. He still has a long way to go to improve his interpersonal relationships a little bit.

As a novice traverser, Mu Cai confirmed in the previous simple training that each small world is a spiritual energy field. His main task is to maintain the stability of the energy field so that human beings can safely obtain energy from it.

After this energy field ends, a new energy field will be generated. Therefore, under the premise that the energy field is stable, the actors can make small changes to some insignificant places in the process of promoting the development of the plot. After all, the actors have to play a variety of roles, and some of them even have nothing to eat or wear.

It is impossible for the actors to starve to death before completing the task. At this time, it is allowed by the rules for the actor to try to fill his stomach without affecting the general plot.