Top-Tier Illegitimate Fan (5)

The next morning, Mu Cai was woken up by a knock on the door.

He grabbed the mobile phone beside him and found that it was already eight o'clock in the morning. He guessed that the other party came to wake him up.

Because of Mo Hengqing's father, the family's routine has always been very healthy. Usually, after ten o'clock in the evening, there is no loud walking noise. Every morning around seven thirty, someone will come to call for breakfast.

Father Mo and Mrs. Mo, who stayed overnight in other houses because of the dinner party, haven't come back yet. They are young people and got up late, so breakfast was probably delayed a little, so they came to call him now.

Mu Cai crawled out of the soft blanket, stepped on his slippers, stared in a daze, and went to open the door lightly.

As soon as the door opened, Lin Jiayi was standing outside. As soon as he saw Mu Cai, he said angrily, "Don't stay in bed. Get up and eat."

The young man's pale face was still sleepy, and his soft black hair was curled up randomly. A suit of baggy clothes hung on him, making his figure even thinner.

The other party nodded in a daze and lightly pressed "um" from his nasal cavity, then turned around obediently and went to the bathroom to wash up.

Lin Jiayi did not expect Mu Cai to be so obedient. His throat rolled, and he was suddenly very grateful that he had come upstairs to wake him up. Otherwise, such a well-behaved Mu Cai, who doesn't get up at all, won't he be watched by others?

Thinking about it now, Mu Cai seems to have a pretty good temper. When he said that about him yesterday, the other party didn't utter bad words, but held his breath, and his pale face flushed like a ripe cherry.

It must taste sweet.

Lin Jiayi was taken aback by his own thoughts.

But before he had time to think deeper, he felt the light suddenly brighten in front of him. Lin Jiayi raised her head and saw Mu Cai open the curtains in the bedroom.

The golden sunlight slanted in, coating the young man's whole body with a hazy halo. The bright light made his skin crystal clear and the tips of his hair slightly yellow. At first glance, he looked like an angel who descended into the world with holy light.

Lin Jiayi narrowed his eyes slightly, only to realize that the whole room seemed very empty. The photos of Gu Yunchen that covered the wall yesterday had a big impact on him, but now it's all gone, revealing a large snow-white wall.

He didn't know why, just like in the room where the curtains were drawn suddenly, the sun was shining in an instant.

Lin Jiayi looked at Mu Cai, who had already started to smear his face, pretending to be unintentional, but the end of his tone was about to fly: "The wall is much brighter today. Gu Ge's photos are gone."

Mu Cai's movements stopped.

Too bad, he fell asleep in the morning and completely forgot about it, allowing Lin Jiayi in like this.

His obsession with Gu Yunchen is precarious and in danger of collapsing!

Thinking of this, Mu Cai hurriedly made amends. He slightly puffed his cheeks and said seriously, "I put them all away and put them in a box, so it won’t be seen by others."

Hearing this, Lin Jiayi’s mood instantly turned from sunny to cloudy, and he always felt very unhappy in his heart. Finally, he could only choke out a sentence: "Doing boring things last night, it must have been very tiring to do this, right? "

Seeing that the other party didn't notice at all, Mu Cai breathed a sigh of relief, ignored the other party, and concentrated on smearing.

Alas, this is the bad thing about being in the entertainment industry: it takes a lot of effort to maintain it every day; it's really tiring!