Top-Tier Illegitimate Fan (3)

Mu Cai's face showed surprise.

It's not that he did it on purpose, because according to the original plot, Mu Cai did participate in the variety show "Rookie of the Stars." But he was able to participate because he heard from Mo Hengqing that Gu Yunchen was going too, so he went to grind the manager. Su Xingyun couldn't resist him, and because Mu Cai was Mo Hengqing's younger brother, he reluctantly agreed.

Rather than like now, the other party actively throws bait, implying that he can go.

But the surprise was the surprise. Mu Cai still looked at Su Xingyun quietly, waiting for the other party to continue talking.

The young man's soft black hair drooped around his ears, as if he were nervous, and he put a pair of slender hands tightly in front of him. He was looking at him with a pair of bright eyes, and his dark pupils seemed to be full of him.

The appearance looks a little excited and fanatical, but also very well-behaved.

Su Xingyun looked back calmly.

He calmly suppressed his somewhat surprised emotions and then began to introduce the variety show "Star Rookie" to the two trainees in front of him.

"Star Rookie" is a variety show launched by Sweet Orange Video. Under the guidance of judges and teachers, through tasks, training, and assessment, a group of newcomers will be selected through knockout rounds to make their debut.

Sweet Orange Video is one of the leading video websites in China and has a considerable number of potential customers. Moreover, the competition system of this variety show is novel, and the method of online voting can also arouse the audience's enthusiasm for ranking and spontaneous promotion.

The participants in this variety show are basically newcomers from various large and small entertainment companies. There are hundreds of new faces and contestants with different personalities, which can satisfy the aesthetics and preferences of different audiences.

As an elite manager of Kaicheng Entertainment, Su Xingyun has a keen sense of business. He is very optimistic about this show and feels that it will definitely explode after it is broadcast. There are hundreds of people participating in this show. Although there will be many people who will be eliminated, it is also a good opportunity for newcomers with personality and ability in the entertainment industry to make their debut.

Therefore, he quickly thought of Liang Yunxi and Mu Cai, two newcomers who had been assigned to him among the new batch of trainees that the company had been training for more than half a year.

However, when Su Xingyun came this time, he only intended to tell Liang Yunxi about this and let him participate in this variety show, but he didn't expect to see Mu Cai, who came to train for the first time.

He felt that Mu Cai was a little different today, not like before. When he heard him mention Gu Yunchen's name, he seemed to lose his mind. And today the other party was able to grit his teeth and persevere in the dance part that he was least good at, and obediently followed the captain to prepare for solo training.

It seemed that the other party had finally listened to his own words.

Even if Mu Cai's purpose in entering the entertainment industry is to pursue Gu Yunchen, it's useless to just be obsessed with him. Only by strengthening one's own strength and standing at a height that can be seen by the other party can you have a chance to get into the other party's eyes.

Otherwise, Gu Yunchen would not know what Mu Cai did, nor would he bother to know.

Seeing that the young man who could not be persuaded before began to go on the road, Su Xingyun felt a little bit of relief like an old father in his heart.