The Fox & The Bunny

EUNHA POV

My eyes snapped open hearing something crash not to far away making my eyebrows furrow. Bright lights were surrounding me from all directions as the bedroom windows were all open.

"Sowon unnnnnieee!!!" I whined seeing her side of the bed empty. I grabbed her pillow aggressively, if this pillow was ever alive it was dead now 😡. Just like sowon will be for leaving me in bed alone cold and exposed with the covers on the floor.

Hugging the pillow tight I called out for the fox once again.

"Babyyyyyy!!!"...still no response but I can hear the TV up loud in the living room and sowon's voice shouting to be heard above it but I can't make out what she's saying.

Pouting again, I grabbed my phone off the bedside table before pressing on my human ladder's contact.

Baby Bunny🐰: sojung bring yourself into this room right now. I know you can hear me you giraffe😡

Ms.foxy🦊: no babe I'm cooking

Her answer makes me pout even harder. It's too early for her to be not cuddling me. I whine again throwing a little fit on our queen size bed before hearing a chuckle from the living room again.

"YAH forget it don't come here anymore I don't want to be near you" I say loud enough for her to hear. It gets quite as the TV is turned off and my phone dings.

Ms.foxy🦊: so now you don't want me around😭 I have your favorite food though...

Hamburgers? Is the first thing that comes to mind but it also confuses me.

Baby bunny🐰: but it's too early In the morning for hamburgers. Don't lie to me.

I have to play this safe because sowon unnie never lets me have hamburgers for breakfast so this feels like a trap.

Ms.foxy🦊: fine I lied but I still have food for you baby.

I roll my eyes at that. She's such a sneaky fox.

Baby Bunny🐰: what type of food?

Ms.foxy🦊: Come find out...

Her response makes my face heat up thinking about those words in a different context. While sitting there on my phone planning to ignore my girlfriend until she comes in the room and gets me up properly, my stomach grumbles making me blush in embarrassment.

Fine. Since she wants to make me mad so early in the morning I won't let her win. I get up out of the bed and walk into the bathroom, brushing my teeth and washing my face clean.

I walk out into the living room seeing meonji laying on the couch. I sit down on the couch with meonji as he jumps up and licks my making me giggle.

Sowon walks out of the kitchen with a bowl of carrots making me calm down putting meonji down on the floor.

She has one of those stupid grins on her face again walking towards me.

"Please don't say that's my breakfast" I say my face serious.

"For my bunny" sowon says giving me a charming smile as her eyes sparkle looking at me. She sets the bowl down on the coffee table before sitting next to me.

I feel my face heat up as she attempts to feed me a carrot.

"S-Stop" I say closing my mouth before turning my face away from her. I always get shy when she does this, playing as if im a actual bunny.

She grabs my face with her big hand squishing my cheeks.

"Come on bunny, let me feed you just one" she says eyes piercing through me making me reluctantly open my mouth and letting her feed me.

I chew down on the carrot as sowon watches me. I can't meet her eyes because I don't want to see the satisfied look on her face knowing she won.

She picks up another one as I finish the first carrot, making me shake my head in rejection.

"I-I can f-feed myself unnie" I whine while pushing her persistent hand away. Next thing I know the foxes long fingers are wrapped around my neck making my eyes widen in shock.

"Do you know what foxes eat bunny?" She asks me her thumb caressing the front of my throat making me blush harder.

"N-No, I don't know" Sowon's constant teasing and endearments always make me a nervous wreck. Ever since we moved out of the dorms with our members and started living together as a couple, sowon has started calling me bunny and doing sneaky things like this.

I'm not used to the extreme display of affection and flirting since we always had to keep it at a minimum in front of fans and our members. Not to mention, Sowon is so pretty it makes me nervous even when we're alone. I hate it when she stares at me with a intense and serious gaze while doing silly things like this.

She lightly squeezed my neck before pulling me forward my face centimeters from hers. I blink rapidly as she continues to stare at my face.

"Well bunnies eat carrots," she says signaling me to eat the carrot she offered me earlier "and then foxes eat bunnies" she says before pulling our faces together so that our lips were pressed together. She went from my lips and kissed the length of my jaw before pressing wet kisses on my neck and biting down softly on the flesh making me gasp.

She pressed her body into me making me fall back into the couch as she continued to suck on my neck. My eyes closed shut tight as I started to let out embarrassing moans while my arms wrapped around her neck.

She came back up from my neck and continued to peck my lips before biting on my bottom lip making me gasp at the sharp pain. She took that opportunity to shove her tongue in my mouth, making me whine and wrap my legs around her waist.

It started to get hot around us as sowon began to grind her hips into my core.

"S-Sowon Ughhhh" I let out another embarrassing moan as she continued the stimulation. My mind was entering a clouded haze at the pleasure the tall girl was giving me.

And right when I was about to ask sowon to take it further she untangled herself from my body.

Wait what-

She got up off the couch before walking away towards the bedroom.

"Yah! Where are you going?" I asked in desperation trying to grab ahold of her hand.

She turned around to look down on me before laughing.

"I would have eaten you bunny but you haven't finished your carrots," she says making me cross my arms and roll my eyes.

"Really, so you teased me over carrots" I huff banging my small fist on the couch as she walks into the back room.

Sly fox....

—————————————————

1150 words

Hey guys! This is my first one shot of wonha. I kinda just wrote whatever I was feeling so it's probably all over the place lol.

If you have any ideas for one shots or even feedback on my writing that is always welcome.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes