Let's drink until we die!

Third person POV

As two members of Gfriend sit upstairs in their shared dorm, watching a movie, they hear the front door swiftly being unlocked. Sowon finally returning back from her Schedule, bringing something for the girls as well. Laying down a couple of bags on the floor she starts to take off her coat and shoes.

"Sowon unnie?" Sinb questions hearing activity from the hallway. Usually the girls would be more energetic when a member arrives home, but because it's so late and they each already completed their tiresome schedules for the day. Both girls remained on the couch waiting for Sowon to enter the living room. Eunha stayed completely focused on the movie. Not even acknowledging the arrival of the leader, caught up in her own thoughts. She sat on the couch with her knees pulled up to her chest, a slight frown incessant on her face as she blankly stares at the TV screen.

"Did you buy something?" Sinb asks, getting up to go look at what Sowon could've brought home. Once in the hallway with Sowon, Sinb screamed in shock. A huge smile decorating her face while looking through the bag. "Yah unnie I love you so much! Have I ever told you that?" She gushed while jumping up and down. Sowon laughed at the maknaes dramatics, playfully rolling her eyes.

"What is it?" Eunha questions from the living room. wondering why Sowon and Sinb are being so loud. Her cheeks puffing out in frustration Feeling left out, but still not wanting to fully give in to her curiosity, the small girl pouts while settling for scrolling on her phone instead.

"Yah where did you even get this?" Sinb exclaimed with excitement as her and Sowon chatted animatedly walking into the living room with bags in hand.

"Don't worry Sinb, our manager knows I went to the store" Sowon laughed, her eyes squinting mischievously. "he just doesn't know exactly what I bought".

Eunha's eyebrows scrunched together in confusion, so what if sowon went to the market, she thought.

"What did you get from the store?" Eunha asked, already giving up on her plan of ignoring the older girl, the smell of food, swaying her as the two put the bags down on the coffee table.

"Sowon unnie bought-" Sinb faltered as Sowon cut her off.

"What's wrong Eunha-ya?"

Sowon looked intently at Eunha and then turned her gaze to Sinb "Why does Eunha look so sad?" She glared at Sinb with suspicion. Sinb is known to be the jokester of the group along with Yerin. Even though Eunha isn't sensitive to teasing that much, Sowon knows that sometimes the girl can get sulky from too much of it.

"Jeez how am I suppose to know, I haven't been teasing her, that's what you do! how do you know it's not you whose making her upset? Are you even sad unnie?" The dancer defends herself turning to Eunha for help.

"No, I'm alright" Eunha lies, her lips forming a line as the corners of her lips turn upward in a tight smile. Eyebrows raising, Sowon looks at Eunha in doubt. However, she decides to leave it alone for now, planning to find out what's been wrong with the girl lately by the end of the night.

"If you say so...Anyways look in the bag I brought while I shower, but don't open anything yet" Sowon stated firmly, the two Eunbi's pouted in response, Sinb also sticking her tongue out to make sure the leader was aware of her annoyance. The latter chuckled at their reactions before heading to the bathroom to shower leaving the two eunbi's alone in the living room.

Eunha reached to grab the bag nearest to her placing it on her lap before pulling things out. The bag contained some chips, candy and food consisting of what looks like dumplings and tteokbokki, making Eunha let out a cute squeal of excitement. Sinb followed Eunha's reaction, her excitement a tad more aggressive though. Taking out multiple cases of beer from two bags.