chapte

The story starts from the talent hunt fab 5 winning the talent hunt....

All were going to fab 5 jam room when they reached manik was going to hug dhruv...when dhruv asked

Dhruv: buddy are u thinking that fab 5 is back after winning this than u are thinking absolutely wrong....

Manik: buddy what are u saying...??

Dhruv: it's simple buddy if u want fab5 back then u have to leave nandini..

Hearing this manik felt numb and nandini's eyes started flowing tears...

Aaliya: yes manik u have to leave this bitch she is not one for u she just a gold digger..

Hearing this manik angers and shouts..

Manik: Aaliya be careful while speaking..

Mukti: manik what is wrong she is write this girl is nothing just a fucking slut who wants to enjoy the luxuries  she is the biggest gold digger...

Manik: shutup mukti u want me to select  right....

Cabir: no manik don't do that  don't select u won't be able to handle yourself.....

Navya: Manik what are u waiting for select fab5 u can leave this gold digger...

Listening this from navya nandini's every hope started going down.....fab 3 were happy that navya took their side....manik felt numb....

Cabir: navya have u lost ur mind do u even know what are u speaking.....no manik u won't do that....

Dhruv: ( yells ) manik choose fab5 or nandini....???

Manik: I choose fab5 over nandini....

That is it for nandini manik again  proved that his frnds are his first priority....
She walked towards him and

Nandini: manik I thought somewhere u will try to make them understand that  I am also have importance on ur life...( she was cut off by Aaliya.. )

Aaliya: u bitch u are not imp to him...( she was cut off bye nandini..)

Nandini: o shutup Aaliya I am not talking to u so don't u dare interrupt and mr malhotra(it pricked manik's heart) I don't want to say anything bye have a nice life and u think after this I will sit and cry for u then u are highly mistaken and any of u will not come in my way from now onwards u all don't know me I don't know u all and it refers to navya too byyeeee...

And nandini leaves the jam  room...
Manik just kept on staring at her retiring figure.....

Mukti: finally she is gone let's just party in fab5 style navya u can also join us...

Navya: sure mukti...

Manik: guys I have a little headache so plss I'll just go let's party tomorrow...

Aaliya: yaa me and dhruv are also going for bike ride....

Aaliya and dhruv leaves...
Manik to leaves....
Mukti ask navya to come at her house so she also goes......
Then cabir also leaves....

MALHOTRA MANSION
Manik reached park the car goes inside and directly goes to his room and starts crying badly.....

Manik: ( shouts ) Nandini......

Next: leap of 3 months......