chapter 3

Thank u guys for reading I am trying my best to make it up to ur expectations....

So let's start....

All were in shock.....
Cabir was the first one to come out of shock and react

Cabir: wooohoooo.... that was mindblowing....

Mukti: how is this possible this fucking beggar is riding the costliest bike.....

Aaliya: let's go in guys we don't have anything to do with her.....

Manik: cabir lets move in.....

Manik was happy seeing her after almost three months and confuse with her behaviour......

They were heading towards jamming room  when cabir spoke....

Cabir: guys first let's go to canteen  I am hungry....

When they reach canteen they saw nandini sitting their doing something in her mobile nandini also saw them but kept seeing her mobile....Fab5 goes and sit on their table....they were watching nandini keenly because she is behaving like nobody exist......

After sometime nandini called the waiter and ordered

Waiter got it and she started having it still looking into her mobile when she heard a voice

Voice: Murthy......

She replied without looking up from her mobile : khurana come saying she kept her mobile in Jean's pocket.....

(So how many of u thought to be aryaman so u are right he is aryaman)

Arya: hiiiii sup what's going on....??

Nandini: nothing arya having some snacks here take it....

Arya: (taking) yupp why not and how's life.....??

Nandini: all nice u say....???

They are chit chat nothing serious but they forgot to see here and there that our own monster I mean manik malhotra is burning in jealousy....
To pour more oil in it Aaliya started her acting and bitching....

Aaliya: see manik I told u na she is a bitch she impressed aryaman and now she is enjoying khurana luxuries...

Navya: yes see I don't know how I became her frnd she is such a big gold digger....

Manik: shutup u two bitches stop bitching about her I left her because of u guys now what else do u want shut the fuck up.....

He takes the deep breath and relax himself....

There was silence on fab5 table after that...
When they heard cell ringing women where they saw it was nandini's mobile...

Here nandini took out her mobile as happy to see the caller I'd she was so excited that she picked it up immediately....

Nandini: heyyyyy soulie.....( enthusiastically) when are u coming I am waiting in canteen with arya come fast I can't wait to see u guys finally after one year areeee speak something why are u silent.....

Arya: murthy let her speak.....

Nandu pouted and gave a sheepishly grin too arya and arya nods his head disbelieving......

Caller: yes soulie I am on my way I'll be their in sometime.....

Nandini: (shouts) yay yyyyyyy come fast soulie I am so excited to meet byeeeee....

Next: new entries....

Why nandini is so excited...??
Whom she is gonna meet....??