chapter 7

Then all five stands together and says we are THE FAB5...

Professor: who doesn't know u guys....but we have some new faces let's see yes so can u start with ur introduction....

Diana: I am Diana kapoor...and I am from New York I have done my first three years in oxford university....

and I am from New York I have done my first three years in oxford university

A girl who can do anything for her devil's...
She is the princess of no.4 businessman of Asia shrikant Kapoor...she is the soulie of nandini a sister to sid and maddy....real sister of shradha....gf of Rishit...a kind hearted girl doesn't know anything happened in nandini's life from last a year...she is diva of the college a makeup kit for her frnds....loves to shop...beautiful and bold....drummer of devil's....

Rishit: Rishit singhania I am also from New York I have also done my first three years in oxford university....

A guy who can do anything for his devil's...
A loving boy one of the hire of singhaniya industries son of no.5 businessman of asia ram singhaniya....nandini is his babydoll...
Shraddha is his sister...sid is his buddy...
Real brother of maddy....bf  of diana kapoor...he is little bit strict can even die for his devil's...loves diana from core of his heart.....don't no what has happened in last one year of nandini's life....base guitarist of devil's....

Maddy: Madhyam singhaniya..I have also done my first 3 years in New York in oxford university.....

I have also done my first 3 years in New York in oxford university