chapter 17

Breaking the hug she diverts the topic...

Nandini: manik tum sojao thodi der.......u will be tired....

Manik: no I am ok....

Sid: buddy woh sach bol rahi hai....

Manik: ( listening buddy got emotional) haaa....but nandini come....

Nandini: no I cant mani I have a meeting...

Manik: (stubbornly) u are coming that's it...

Nandini: areeee but....

Manik: plssssss jana.....( showing puppy face)

Nandini: ok...baba come....

Sid: to tu meeting nahi kar rahi....???

Nandini: me wahi se karungi....

Sid: ok...

Nandini: come manik....cabir air mukti tum logo ko sid room dikha dega....

Nandini manik goes in nandini's room and all others goes to do respective work....

Nandini's room....
They reaches goes in....

Nandini: mani aap let jao me change karke aati hu.....

Manik: hmmm.....( he was still list in the out burst and nandini knows it but now she is having a meeting she cant do anything.....)

Manik goes and laid down she goes to freshen up then came out wearing business wear....she came and manik was lost in her he was seeing her without blinking eyes.....

she came and manik was lost in her he was seeing her without blinking eyes

Manik: looking gorgeous jana.....( kissing her forehead...)

Nandini: thank u mani....now please sleep for some time.....

Manik: but mujhe tumhare bina neend nahi aayegi.....me in teen mahino me shanti se soya hi nahi....

Nandini: ok....but meeting....

Manik: plsssssssss.....

Nandini: ok baba....

Nandini sits resting head on head board....
And manik sleeps keeping his head on her chest and on lap she was having her laptop......

Imagine nandini having laptop in her lap from one hand holding maniks hair and other working on laptop

After 3 hours nandini finished it keeping video off.....then she saw manik...

Nandini pov....
Bssss mere jana bahot faida Utah liya us niyonika ne tumhara bssss thode din aur fir niyonika ka khel khatam....

She was busy in her thinking didn't notice manik woke up.....

Manik: jaan....

Nandini: (coming back from her thinking) haa jana kya hua.....aur sona hai....

Manik: ( cutely ) haaa jana.....

Nandini: come mera bacha.....

Manik just snuggle more into her....nandini  to slept caressing his hair.....

After 4 hours it was now dinner time so sid call nandini and her sleep broke

Nandink: haa jaan..

Sid: sun dinner karne aajao....

Nandini: ( she know he is disturb till now) jaan hamara khana upr bhijwa de....

Sid: thike.....

She cuts the call and looks at manik....

Nanidini: wakey wakey time.....

Manik just snuggle more....

Nandini: mani come wake up.....

Manik: jana plssssssss let me sleep.....

Nandini: jana aap dinner karlo plsss uske baad so jana....

Manik: (waking up rubbing his eyes from back of his hand roughly..) ok....

Nandini just catch hold of his hand which was rubbing eyes at started giving it small pat and then blowed some air on it that it don't burn.....and manik was just seeing her intently he only knows how much he missed her.....after that manik hugs her tightly but their was a knock on door....

Nandini: jana aap freshen up hojao me dinner lagati hu.....

Manik: hmmm.....

Manik goes on washroom.....and nandini arranges food.....manik comes...sit on couch nandini was about to sit on side but manik pulled her and she landed on his lap....manik holds her tightly from waist and dig his head in her cleavage....nandini didn't say anything was just observing...once he was comfortable nandini kissed his forehead.....and make a bite to feed him manik took bite...but still his face was buried in her cleavage.... enough of it nandini cups his face....

Nandini: kya hua meri jana ko kyu itna sad sad hai ab to me hu na iske sath....

Manik: (started whipping and again bury his face in cleavage....) don't I deserve love jana kya me itna bhura hu ke koi mujhe pyaar nahi karta.....

Nandini: (caressing his hair) kisne kaha me to aapse bahot pyar karti hu....aap to meri jaan ho....

Manik peek out like 5 year old kid was just seeing her....and seeing her love this much vulnerable nandini was feeling some one stabbed her heart....but she know she has to make him eat.....she took a bite and kept it near his mouth and he ate... after 2 to 3 bites when she was going to feed he hold her hand and make her eat they finish their dinner like this....then nandini goes and washes her hand and send the dishes but when she came she didn't find manik on bed so she goes to balcony and he was sitting on couch she goes and sits beside him sensing her presence manik kept head on her shoulder.....and she started caressing it......

Next: Manik's outburst....and insecurity....
And nandini says some good news to manik.....

What do u think will happen.....?????