chapter 4

She kept her mobile again in her pocket after cutting it not knowing fab5 heard their convo and was curious knowing who is coming.....
Nandini started talking with arya after sometime they heard a shout person was familiar to nandini.....

Person: soulieeee......

Nandini stood up goes towards the person shouting soulieeee and hug that person tightly like her life depends o her.....

Nandini: I missed u missed u missed u sooooo muchhhhh......i love u meri janeman......( breaking the hug she says ) finally diana kapoor is hear haaa.....??

Diana: oooo my Godddd soulieeee I missed u.....ofcourse tu jaha me waha

All in the canteen was seeing them but fab5 and navya were confuse of her behaviour because she don't have any frnd in mumbai....( don't be confuse I'll will give the introduction in continuation of story...)

Nandini: say how are u or meri jaans kaha hai woh log kabtak aayenge....??( while sitting)

Diana: shhhhh... quite they will be here in some time......  (seeing arya) introduce

him...??

Nandini: oo yaaa sryyyy diana he is Aryaman khurana and aryaman she is Diana Kapoor....and my soulieeee and my bestest frnd.....aur meri jaan ka 1 hissa...

( don't be confuse with this jaan thing I'll tell u in continuation..)

Arya: heyyyy beautiful u look hot....

Nandini laughs at this and says : don't flirt with her arya she is committed she won't come in ur hand..... btw he is right souliee u are looking beautiful....
Diana laughs and says thxxxx
She was wearing this.....

Nandini: btw soulieee where are others and how u came alone babes

Diana: my darling wait for sometime they are coming they have some work so i came first to meet my soulie.....

She was speaking when a boy from back covered nandini's eyes as we all know fab5 were watching all this our monster manik blood started boiling.....

Nandini: (shouts) Rishit......
Turns back and jump on that guy taking him in bone crushing hug she hugged him with so much force that he was about to fall but balanced himself.....

All the girls were getting jealous because nandini was hugging handsome hunk....
Who was looking Greek god in this attire..

And our own monster manik was burning as fire

Nandini: (still hugging) oooo myyyyyyy goddddddd finally u are here......

Rishit: Babydoll cool down baby quite......( breaking the hug keeping shoulder around her)....

Nandini: u moron shutup do u have any idea that how much I missed u.....

She was cut off by some sound behind her....and as she expected one more boy was standing their opening his arms she ran him and jumped in his arms this angered more to our monster.....

Nandini: ( still in his arms) maddyyyyyy....

Maddy: cupcake I miss u so muchhh....

Nandini: (breaking the hug) yaaa  I missed u tooooo meri jaan......

Voice: nobody missed me....??
Listening this nandini see behind maddy to see a girl standing their she towards her saying shruuuu.....and hugged her tightly she also reciprocate with same intensity....

Nandini: shruuu how are u...???(while sitting)

Arya: 1 second time plssss can I get the introduction murthy.....

Nandini: sure so arya here he is rishit singhaniya my best frnd... he is madhyam singhaniya Rishit's small brother and my another best friend..... and she is Diana's small sister shradha kapoor and my another soul sister....and guys he is aryaman khurana my one and only frnd here in mumbai....

Rishit: heyyyy arya I hope I can call u that...??

Arya: yup i don't mind and hiii....

Nandini: rishit....??

Rishit: yes babydoll....

Nandini: do u know sometime back arya was flirting with diana.....( naughtily)

Rishit: hey mister she is mine so dare u...

All laugh at this....hearing this our monster was somewhat cool about Rishit now but not maddy.....

Maddy: heyy buddy....

Arya: hiee nice to meet u....

Shruu: hey.....

Arya: hieeee beautiful....

Maddy: no no mister don't dare to continue it she is all mine buddy.....

Arya: oooppsss sryyyy....

Nandini: yrrrrr ye couple ke bich me bore hogayi to koi mujhe batayega meri jaan kaha hai.... (irritatingly)
Listening this fab5 navya and this time arya was to shocked.....

Before any body could answer her question nandini realised land slipping from her feet......before she can think something she was in some ones arms...and he was twirling around and once he shouted....

Person: jaannnn.......

Next: nandini's jaan...introduction..

Who is the person...???
What will happen next any ideas....??