chapter 2

After 3 months of vacation when all the students of space are coming back....

Fab5 entered in their old monstrous style but we definitely know that this is not true...
( because manik don't talk to anyone accept cabir he talks when it is urgent or else he would silently do his jamming and like always fab3 and navya thinks  nandini is the reason....and cabir is helpless that he cant do anything for his frnd....in all this navya Aaliya and mukti has made nice bond....dhruliya ( dhruv+aaliya ) is dating and cabir got to know he is bisexual and he has started liking navya but now navya is change so he is not sure....)

They parked the cars in parking and came out of the cars was about to walk when they saw something that their jaw started touching ground.......

Some one driving this bike with full speed came their and most shock was a girl was riding this... the driver parked it and was getting down but they cannot see the face because she is wearing a helmet....

Aaliya and girls around was impress by her dressing sense she was wearing...

The girl started taking out her helmet...
Seeing the girl fab5 and navya was shocked.....( and I think u guessed and u all are right...)
She our heroine nandini murthy....

Manik: ( wisphers ) Nandini....

Nandini was having cold attitude she took out helmet kept it sees the mirror and do her hair proper when she turned she saw whom see wish to never see again The FAB5......
She sees them give them a cold look and leave from their without saying anything....
And this time whole fab5 and navya were stunned at her behaviour because she don't show cold attitude to any one....

Next: new entries....